#askplecolatenight

Reactions: Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco i made a date with this gal for tomorrow a couple days ago. she said Saturday was the only day she was free this weekend. we texted earlier. she sent the last reply at 5pm. i didnt reply. it wasn't a open ended text like "how are you?" so I figured I would just let it be and let her enjoy her night. she hasn't texted at all since. is it safe to never talk to her again

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco i'm drunk too. this is night shift gold amen

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Oh A9 images. . .
Blue Button does not equal Coffee Mug Hook
Rolling Pin does not equal Garlic Keeper
Picture of Eiffle tower does not equal Desktop Computer

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i dont know why im not using quotes anymore

Reactions: C to the J

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco i made a date with this gal for tomorrow a couple days ago. she said Saturday was the only day she was free this weekend. we texted earlier. she sent the last reply at 5pm. i didnt reply. it wasn't a open ended text like "how are you?" so I figured I would just let it be and let her enjoy her night. she hasn't texted at all since. is it safe to never talk to her again
You should at least text her to see what happened with tomorrow's plan. Least you can do, if she says she's busy or doesn't want or whatever then it sucks but at least you tried, you know? Better to know that you tried and failed than to leave things up in the air. When you have a sure answer then you can either get ready for tomorrow's date or drink until the pain goes away.

Reactions: kryss and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You should at least text her to see what happened with tomorrow's plan. Least you can do, if she says she's busy or doesn't want or whatever then it sucks but at least you tried, you know? Better to know that you tried and failed than to leave things up in the air. When you have a sure answer then you can either get ready for tomorrow's date or drink until the pain goes away.
I can't tell if this girl is interested or not. When I text her she says she enjoys talking to me, but when I don't text her - I don't hear from her at all. We went on one date last weekend and she seemed to like me. This is the girl who says she likes The Rock so I'm trying not to put her on a pedestal in my mind

I was kind of drunk on the date last week so confidence wasnt a problem. I was loose but I made one too many moves I think

the thing thats confusing me is - she said she's going "through something" as of late hence her lack of starting texts. i said no worries. she said she gets anxiety attacks a lot. I dont know a whole lot about this gal, but she seems cool enough to hang out with more

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
pleco for crowd pleaser of the year

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't tell if this girl is interested or not. When I text her she says she enjoys talking to me, but when I don't text her - I don't hear from her at all. We went on one date last weekend and she seemed to like me. This is the girl who says she likes The Rock so I'm trying not to put her on a pedestal in my mind

I was kind of drunk on the date last week so confidence wasnt a problem. I was loose but I made one too many moves I think

the thing thats confusing me is - she said she's going "through something" as of late hence her lack of starting texts. i said no worries. she said she gets anxiety attacks a lot. I dont know a whole lot about this gal, but she seems cool enough to hang out with more
If she's going through something, she's either not fit for dating right now or she's just saying that and she's not worth your time.

Reactions: kryss and Peachy

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Peachbro, if someone doesn't make time for you, why should you make time for them? When things start imbalanced like this, they never end well. You can keep talking to her if you want, but don't expect a beautiful romance out of it.

Also I'm drinking alone on a Friday night so you know, take my advice with a pinch of salt.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Anybody actually Mturk working, or most of us stoned, drunk, insomniatic, lonely, bored, in a state of denial, _____ {fill in the blank}

*still clicking on A9s occasionally

Reactions: Azazael

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Red flag. Don't pursue it. She either isn't all that interested or she's playing games, either way, not great. :/
If she's going through something, she's either not fit for dating right now or she's just saying that and she's not worth your time.
Peachbro, if someone doesn't make time for you, why should you make time for them? When things start imbalanced like this, they never end well. You can keep talking to her if you want, but don't expect a beautiful romance out of it.

Also I'm drinking alone on a Friday night so you know, take my advice with a pinch of salt.
but when i do start texts and ask her out for a date she says yes. still don't pursue? :'

Reactions: Azazael and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.