10/14 - Pink Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolvenna

Surveys for the Survey Gods
Reaction score
Red flag. Don't pursue it. She either isn't all that interested or she's playing games, either way, not great. :/
Or she's literally playing games. I get home and my phone usually gets lost in the cushions of my chair while I spend too much time playing video games.
...and then I find it again and find out that the world has ended. Only time anyone texts me is when the world ends and I've lost my phone...

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I keep trying to find the A9 batch that will enable me to select Zero most frequently and submit.

Might go back to - 0 4 -

Reactions: Loxxed and Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
but when i do start texts and ask her out for a date she says yes. still don't pursue? :'

slightly pursue, dont push it, if she says busy or whatever more than once, leave it be and let her come to you, thats how im playing it right now

Azazael

Reaction score
Or she's literally playing games. I get home and my phone usually gets lost in the cushions of my chair while I spend too much time playing video games.
...and then I find it again and find out that the world has ended. Only time anyone texts me is when the world ends and I've lost my phone...
trade? my s7 has to charge everyday cause of the text/fb barrage i get

It's not you. My mind went straight to the gutter
^5

I keep trying to find the A9 batch that will enable me to select Zero most frequently and submit.

Might go back to - 0 4 -
are they pulling a decent $ per hour?

Reactions: Wolvenna

Azazael

Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i guess i wont even text her tomorrow then about the date? and just delete her number?

Reactions: Azazael

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Should make a thread for this.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
but when i do start texts and ask her out for a date she says yes. still don't pursue? :'
If you've made plans for a date with her i'd confirm it the day of with a call or text saying something like "looking forward to seeing you at (place you made plans for) tonight" or "I'll pick you up around blah blah time " Don't say things like "Are we still on tonight?" Since if she's indecisive it'll give her more of a easy way to back out even though part of her wants the experience with you and you end up missing out on a nice time out together. As far as she's going through stuff right now that could mean a whole bunch of stuff and I wouldn't concern yourself with it. Her friends can help her out with that stuff its not your job. Your job is to give her a nice distraction from whatever is going on and bring some joy to her life in one way or another. Its still in the early stages of dating so don't focus all your energy on her. Always keep looking for other girls otherwise it'll take you a lot longer to find good worth while relationships and the bad ones will drain you mentally and physically.

ps: i'm tipsy and exhausted from going to a concert tonight so who knows if any of that made sense :shrug:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
trade? my s7 has to charge everyday cause of the text/fb barrage i get

^5
are they pulling a decent $ per hour?
Nope. just kind of fucking around background chump change o meter.... Watching netflix in between A9 loading...

Azazael

Reaction score
If you've made plans for a date with her i'd confirm it the day of with a call or text saying something like "looking forward to seeing you at (place you made plans for) tonight" or "I'll pick you up around blah blah time " Don't say things like "Are we still on tonight?" Since if she's indecisive it'll give her more of a easy way to back out even though part of her wants the experience with you and you end up missing out on a nice time out together. As far as she's going through stuff right now that could mean a whole bunch of stuff and I wouldn't concern yourself with it. Her friends can help her out with that stuff its not your job. Your job is to give her a nice distraction from whatever is going on and bring some joy to her life in one way or another. Its still in the early stages of dating so don't focus all your energy on her. Always keep looking for other girls otherwise it'll take you a lot longer to find good worth while relationships and the bad ones will drain you mentally and physically.

ps: i'm tipsy and exhausted from going to a concert tonight so who knows if any of that made sense :shrug:
you have a good reply here, Peachy @PeachyRider he pretty much hit what i was gonna say right here.

Nope. just kind of fucking around background chump change o meter.... Watching netflix in between A9 loading...
gotch ^5, i nodded off with D.Stone hits watching that crap Van Helsing show on tv for like 2 hrs lol. totally unintended nap

Reactions: Peachy and Drwho10

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Peachbro, if someone doesn't make time for you, why should you make time for them? When things start imbalanced like this, they never end well. You can keep talking to her if you want, but don't expect a beautiful romance out of it.

Also I'm drinking alone on a Friday night so you know, take my advice with a pinch of salt.
i guess i wont even text her tomorrow then about the date? and just delete her number?
WTf! No wonder you have a hard time with dates man, get it together and get what you want!!!

Reactions: Peachy

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I don't know who the fuck this guy is, but this is solid advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.