Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What was your question though?
would you attend a concert with someone you like even if you dont like the genre of music?

Reactions: Pleco

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The closer you are with her, the snarkier she gets. Watch out. :p
You hang that on a sign outside your house? People usually just go with "No Trespassing," "No Solicitations," or "Beware of Dog."

Reactions: kryss

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
would you attend a concert with someone you like even if you dont like the genre of music?
For sure, seeing their face light up because they're seeing something they're interested in would make it worth putting up with shitty music. Unless it's a Pink concert, that's where I draw the line.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
You hang that on a sign outside your house? People usually just go with "No Trespassing," "No Solicitations," or "Beware of Dog."
I don't put a sign up. I just stare at whoever is knocking on my door from my balcony. One-time, someone caught me. I ducked, but they still saw me. :D

Reactions: Vanyanka and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
For sure, seeing their face light up because they're seeing something they're interested in would make it worth putting up with shitty music. Unless it's a Pink concert, that's where I draw the line.
Man, pleco this is why you're this forum's guiding light

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Motherfucking suck bag. Pink rocks.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco if they say no to going... and they have no prior obligations... is it safe to never talk to them again?

#askplecolatenight

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't put a sign up. I just stare at whoever is knocking on my door from my balcony. One-time, someone caught me. I ducked, but they still saw me. :D
You should have set a seal on them.

Reactions: kryss

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eyeroll:

I call bs.
I know this is gonna sound like I'm being mean on purpose, but I legit didn't know Pink was still a thing. I thought she had a couple of songs that played on MTV all the time back in the day and that was it, I didn't know she still put out albums and had a large following. I've lived a remarkably Pink-free life.

Last edited:

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco if they say no to going... and they have no prior obligations... is it safe to never talk to them again?

#askplecolatenight
Yes. Dude trust me, there's no magic phrase or thing that can make someone interested in you, they either are or they aren't. If they aren't and you try to think of ways you can make them, you'll go crazy and feel like shit anyway.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yes. Dude trust me, there's no magic phrase or thing that can make someone interested in you, they either are or they aren't. If they aren't and you try to think of ways you can make them, you'll go crazy and feel like shit anyway.
i love you

Status
Not open for further replies.