10/12 - Whispers in the Dark Wednesday!

DId you know? http://bit.ly/2e6IWcp

• Amazon is changing links again, so some scripts might be temporarily not functioning .

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The authors of these scripts will probably update them shortly.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Don't forget to thank the turkers who update these scripts for us! :)

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Kadauchi updated HF - http://bit.ly/2eh7FdL

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
I refreshed the PANDA and just got "Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)"

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I refreshed the PANDA and just got "Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)"
Try to Reload the Frame, Right Click inside the box.
If that doesn't work, return it and grab another.

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltar mocks me from my queue...

They can cook there for 33 mins and let people wonder why they get them randomly later on.

I think I need a pusheen, or bacon, or bacon pusheen while sprinting on the treadmill in a mankini.

or something...

Ashley

Reaction score
Well, Zoltar script has done me wrong again, I think. Maybe. At least on my setup.

Has anyone every returned a Zoltar, (mine was completely in Hebrew and I couldn't understand a thing), while running the Zoltar script and then have all of the rest in your queue flash:

"An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser."

I had this happen once before when I returned one and it meant I was done for the day. Cleared cache, changed browsers, but haven't moved to the laptop yet.

Anyone ever get this and find a fix?
I'm getting that message too but I didn't return anything :( I tried every HIT in my queue, I think I'm going to have to return.

Reactions: SkipTransit

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Zoltar mocks me from my queue...

They can cook there for 33 mins and let people wonder why they get them randomly later on.

I think I need a pusheen, or bacon, or bacon pusheen while sprinting on the treadmill in a mankini.

or something...
I think mankini is supposed to be gross but I read this and was all " I WANT BACON AND MARTINIS TOO!!!!!"

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about online dating. MUST currently engage in online dating to be eligible to complete this survey. | PANDA
Requester: Ginette Cara Blackhart [AZMUMGM132FZS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This survey is designed to examine how personality factors are related to online dating behaviors. You MUST currently engage in online dating to be eligible to participate in this survey.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
I've gotten 16 Zoltars so far and I've had to "Go Ham" on them to get them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginny

Sidonie

Reaction score
Reminder for anyone that wants to do Tjololo @Tjololo 's halloween hit and has the qual:

Message from Tjololo
---------------------------------
So I figured out how to send messages, but I can only send to people who have submitted work to me, so that's why you're getting one! The trick or treat hit is coming tomorrow, around noon. Details can be found here: http://ns4t.net/Ygthv. Pass this on to all your friends who have the qual but haven't gotten a treat yet. Also, if you won last time (Thursday I think), you are ineligible this batch, but you will be eligible next time (probably over the weekend). Good luck, and Happy Halloween.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've gotten 19 Zoltars so far and I've had to "Go Ham" on them to get them.
There really has to be something else going on.
I have my slow Panda running and I have done 30 so far.

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting that message too but I didn't return anything :( I tried every HIT in my queue, I think I'm going to have to return.
Wow. I have no Idea why it would give that randomly. Sorry to hear it. Let them expire and turn Panda Crazy on in a little while to catch the throwback trickle later on is all the advice I can give.

Reactions: Ashley
Status
Not open for further replies.