10/12 - Whispers in the Dark Wednesday!

DId you know? http://bit.ly/2e6IWcp

• Amazon is changing links again, so some scripts might be temporarily not functioning .

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The authors of these scripts will probably update them shortly.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Don't forget to thank the turkers who update these scripts for us! :)

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Kadauchi updated HF - http://bit.ly/2eh7FdL

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjololo

Reaction score
Reminder for anyone that wants to do Tjololo @Tjololo 's halloween hit and has the qual:

Message from Tjololo
---------------------------------
So I figured out how to send messages, but I can only send to people who have submitted work to me, so that's why you're getting one! The trick or treat hit is coming tomorrow, around noon. Details can be found here: http://ns4t.net/Ygthv. Pass this on to all your friends who have the qual but haven't gotten a treat yet. Also, if you won last time (Thursday I think), you are ineligible this batch, but you will be eligible next time (probably over the weekend). Good luck, and Happy Halloween.
I won't say that my qual is the secret to having Masters, but I will say that no one has ever been excluded from getting Masters just because they had my qual... Also, while I can't say this for sure, I don't know of anyone who has my qual who has cancer. Draw from that what inferences you will.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about online dating. MUST currently engage in online dating to be eligible to complete this survey. | PANDA
Requester: Ginette Cara Blackhart [AZMUMGM132FZS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This survey is designed to examine how personality factors are related to online dating behaviors. You MUST currently engage in online dating to be eligible to participate in this survey.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
online dating is a whole lot of fun. amazing fun.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Throwing back a couple of Zolties, they decided they shouldn't load anymore because fuck me.
I will! I mean... I'm sorry to hear that sugar.

Reactions: Pleco

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
There really has to be something else going on.
I have my slow Panda running and I have done 30 so far.
My queue was filling up like normal and I was doing them, superhumanly for an idiot mind you, as quick as I could. Felt like a normal Zoltie day here until I stepped on my zero knowledge bomb.

But yeah, they are getting erratic. I've noticed that after Sunday as well.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I won't say that my qual is the secret to having Masters, but I will say that no one has ever been excluded from getting Masters just because they had my qual... Also, while I can't say this for sure, I don't know of anyone who has my qual who has cancer. Draw from that what inferences you will.
I can testify that I have your qual, and do not have leprosy.

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
Z's are really slow this morning

Which I'm fine with

JxmesBxnd

Reaction score
Are W/D from amazon payments still going thru next day for folks? Haven't w/d since the new delay in mturk -> amz pmt.

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
This is good timing for them to slow down because I'm leaving tomorrow to go on a trip and don't want to be doing a lot of work. Plus, I will be in a different time zone, so they will be loading later for me after I've already started doing things for the day.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Ginny

Reaction score
If you're female, and get 12413431343243 messages.

Compared to ugly males, who get 3 bots.
Or when you're an older female and you have nonstop marriage proposals, which are really just scammers trying to get money

Status
Not open for further replies.