10/12 - Whispers in the Dark Wednesday!

DId you know? http://bit.ly/2e6IWcp

• Amazon is changing links again, so some scripts might be temporarily not functioning .

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The authors of these scripts will probably update them shortly.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Don't forget to thank the turkers who update these scripts for us! :)

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Kadauchi updated HF - http://bit.ly/2eh7FdL

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
anybody mind telling me the secret to catching Zs before they start droppping...:tinfoil:
WELL WELL WELL. Look who comes crawling to zoltar with open palms! After blasphemy and much tarnishing of the Zoltar name, The great Player91 is asking the lowly zoltar for help!

lol

I use jr Pantha collector and the zoltar script. I turn everything else off.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My ceiling fan broke :cry:

Reactions: Kerek

Turkiphee

Reaction score
WELL WELL WELL. Look who comes crawling to zoltar with open palms! After blasphemy and much tarnishing of the Zoltar name, The great Player91 is asking the lowly zoltar for help!

lol

I use PC, Zoltar Script, Google Reload, Floating Timer and I turn everything else off.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
anybody mind telling me the secret to catching Zs before they start droppping...:tinfoil:
I get a ding on my turkmaster (have to make sure to turn it on) then I hit the accept button. It takes me to a page where there is nothing usually. I pull that tab into it's own window and set to auto refresh 3-5 seconds, I'm not sure which is best yet, then I have PC running for backup but it doesn't catch hardly any.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

lol

I normally get them pretty steady if I set it to PANTHA and set the GoHam mode to 10 seconds.

Reactions: thedorchannel

ITGuyInKY

Livin' man, L-I-V-I-N
Reaction score
The PREs are strong this morning...lol

egryan1

Reaction score
Didn't know about the zoltar script that helps so much when doing them thanks guys/gals :)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good Morning, everyone! I'm gonna try to get at least $5 today, that would be my most in one day so far. I have to go buy concert tickets in a few minutes so I really need to offset that cost. :p
Hey. You should read this thread and try to do Zoltars. You probably won't do too many today, but if you practice, you can do $5 a day with just them easy.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/zoltar-faq.1380/

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I get a ding on my turkmaster (have to make sure to turn it on) then I hit the accept button. It takes me to a page where there is nothing usually. I pull that tab into it's own window and set to auto refresh 3-5 seconds, I'm not sure which is best yet, then I have PC running for backup but it doesn't catch hardly any.
Pick one or the other. PC is running as fast as possible and it will automatically slow down if it gets pre's so the auto refresh is crippling it and it has no chance at getting any.

Status
Not open for further replies.