10/09 - Double Dare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Oops, well at least I attempted to be helpful!

and I was just poking fun at people that say "pay doesn't matter I can do this in my pajamas" and other variations.

Unless you were /s about that question too in which case I've got nothin.
Nah, that question was legit. Like wearing pajamas all day. Or like wearing nothing but keeping your #doorpants ready to go.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nah, that question was legit. Like wearing pajamas all day. Or like wearing nothing but keeping your #doorpants ready to go.
DOORPANTS!!! Hah!! I have a door-dress so I can not look like I sit around in underpants all day. Will now call it a doordress.

alk69

Reaction score
Are we sure this is bad? I guess I'm gonna go ahead and throw it back ... if only I could be sure it's truly awful.
Everything said about is true--it's long, it's tiring, there are three games as they say, but.....it requires no brain power at all, it's painfully easy and simple. A child's game. So, if you got better to do, do that instead, however, if you're sitting there spinning you wheels and sucking down coffee, complaining that there's nothing to do, buckle down and collect a mindless 6 bucks. At least you'll feel as though you've done something, however blah....and remember, later when you're looking at that 6.00 in your account, all you'll remember is the money.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
DOORPANTS!!! Hah!! I have a door-dress so I can not look like I sit around in underpants all day. Will now call it a doordress.
I figure solicitors get what's coming to them if they ignore the "Do NOT ring bell - baby sleeping" note that's been taped over my door bell so long the paper is crispy around the edges.

Gonna need to get a doordress now, though.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Are we sure this is bad? I guess I'm gonna go ahead and throw it back ... if only I could be sure it's truly awful.
if I had fully read this I would totally have seen the sarcasm. This is why reading is good for you.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Everything said about is true--it's long, it's tiring, there are three games as they say, but.....it requires no brain power at all, it's painfully easy and simple. A child's game. So, if you got better to do, do that instead, however, if you're sitting there spinning you wheels and sucking down coffee, complaining that there's nothing to do, buckle down and collect a mindless 6 bucks. At least you'll feel as though you've done something, however blah....and remember, later when you're looking at that 6.00 in your account, all you'll remember is the money.
Thanks for the truthiness. The only problem for me is I'm still reeling from the emotional scars and regret of doing an hour long Inquisit task last night. Am I coordinated? I thought so .. but maybe I was wrong .. Am I racist? No, but it seems to want me to be .. Can I identify numbers in under two seconds? Maybe, we'll see after pressing the same key 4200 times .. There's just so much uncertainty.

Reactions: alk69

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it 55 minutes? I've been sitting on it only 30 minutes to complete

Reactions: alk69

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Does Prolific usually prevent you from doing the same study twice? I just opened a study that is an exact replica of one I did on Sunday. Nothing about no repeats..

Reactions: savvy

alk69

Reaction score
Is it 55 minutes? I've been sitting on it only 30 minutes to complete
Oh, yes indeedy it is. The game runs by it's own time. No way I found to rush it. It's just simple.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I'd rather learn something, read, chat, paint my fingernails, spin in circles till I fall down, write, spin some more, and complain. Because then I'm part of the problem. But to each her own.

alk69

Reaction score
I'd rather learn something, read, chat, paint my fingernails, spin in circles till I fall down, write, spin some more, and complain. Because then I'm part of the problem. But to each her own.
Well, yeah, that's me too. I've thrown a lot back lately. Just burned out on crap..and repeat crap at that. But I will sit and mindlessly pop survey bubbles and maybe play a silly game, if I don't have to really give more than I'm getting back by doing so. Any researcher who wants brilliance from me will have to pay for brilliance.

Reactions: LisaPisa
Status
Not open for further replies.