10/09 - Double Dare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this something or nothing?

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Adelaide Basic Qualification
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci
Qualification Value: 1
I got that too, no idea what it's for.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd rather learn something, read, chat, paint my fingernails, spin in circles till I fall down, write, spin some more, and complain. Because then I'm part of the problem. But to each her own.
Yeah that was my issue with it. I loved those incredibly long "learn an Alien language" HITs b/c my brain felt exercised (And I still remember some of the words!) but... learning nothing? Hiss boo.

Reactions: Jaded

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Bet you wanting some Weinstock right about now.
:ave:

Edit: Omg I forgot! I saw someone with a bumper sticker that said "CrazyCatLady" the other day and was like "Heeeyyy!!" They had a big 'ol dog though so I think they were an imposter.

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that was my issue with it. I loved those incredibly long "learn an Alien language" HITs b/c my brain felt exercised (And I still remember some of the words!) but... learning nothing? Hiss boo.
Melnog
Rungmat

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:ave:

Edit: Omg I forgot! I saw someone with a bumper sticker that said "CrazyCatLady" the other day and was like "Heeeyyy!!" They had a big 'ol dog though so I think they were an imposter.
I have two dogs, but I'm not an imposter! Just have cats who hate my kid LOL. Dogs don't.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I was totally into it. I thought it was so much better than grinding away at something else today for $6 since Z's aren't here yet as far as I can tell. And it just required so little thought or effort on my part, which I like. So as usual, I am totally not on the same page as everyone else.
I agree, little thought, just kept thinking of the song I shot the sheriff all the way through one part and now I have that song stuck in my head!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I agree, little thought, just kept thinking of the song I shot the sheriff all the way through one part and now I have that song stuck in my head!
Husband walked up behind me and started singing that while I was doing it :\

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
good morning :yawn: :coffee3:

Jerami @Jerami we had a lovely time at Longwood Gardens yesterday. The dahlias were my favorite! Plus it was grey and misty so it was very atmospheric :)
That looks like a great time. Glad you had 'mood weather'.:D Did you know that super-hydrophobic coatings, like "NeverWet" are based on the 'Lotus effect'? Basically they emulated the surface of a lotus leaf, which always appear clean, even though they live in muddy swamps.

The more you know...:)

Also, I may use one of you photos to practice painting and the kids are wicked cute.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Was that the one with the guy with the monotone voice droning on in syllables forever? Or was that something else? Hmm .. I can still hear him in my head.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Title: Read descriptions of organizations, then complete self-report questionnaires. | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.98] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=99] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.98] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Available: 361
Description: The task should take approximately 5 minutes, but you will have 30 to complete it. You will receive $0.60 for your time.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
The Blue Apple thing? I just took a good look and dumped it. Too many complicated directions always make me suspicious. I'll read a book instead.
yep it was that one.

Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.