10/08 - Mr. Wizard Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh and by the way nothing is worse than when you are in the ER and you get the nurse practitioner, it's like oh so the DR can't even come in here huh?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complaint experience | Accept
Requester: Laszlo Sajtos [A2WD2T8KIE4CRO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about your recent complaint experience
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

nef

Reaction score
Good morning all! I used to post here for a bit then stopped. I have been trying to get back into mturk but over the weekend read about " bot gate" and see that there isn't as much work available as it used to be during this time (September/October/start of school year). Is this an actual thing that requestors went somewhere else or it just has to pick up? I know I don't participate in the forums, but just wanted your opinions. Thank you.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good morning all! I used to post here for a bit then stopped. I have been trying to get back into mturk but over the weekend read about " bot gate" and see that there isn't as much work available as it used to be during this time (September/October/start of school year). Is this an actual thing that requestors went somewhere else or it just has to pick up? I know I don't participate in the forums, but just wanted your opinions. Thank you.
I think it may have scared some requesters and work is down a bit but there is money to be made...today is a holiday though so I wouldn't judge today.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I remember you! :) how ya been?
It's been slower for me lately, but that started before the bot panic. others have said they haven't noticed a change. Today is also a holiday though so it's probably gonna be pretty dead.
I'll just screen shot this thread for this hit.
lol! it's a holiday and there aren't many here so I think that's ok? idk? mods are asleep though so oh well :p

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $6.50
That jury hit wasn't too bad.

I'm going to do ONE script and see if it approves. I'm too scared to do more lol! themildone @themildone you're braver than me.
lol I have the cushion where I should be okay even if they all reject. I haven't done any more though. Figured I'd take my $10 and be happy with it.

nef

Reaction score
I remember you! :) how ya been?
It's been slower for me lately, but that started before the bot panic. others have said they haven't noticed a change. Today is also a holiday though so it's probably gonna be pretty dead.
Thank you! I remember you too, you welcomed me in the intro thread? I've been good, but mturk has been exhausting the last month. How about you? I noticed a change because I mostly do academic surveys and I barely see any lately. All I get is "take pictures of your cabbage" and such. *sighs*

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you! I remember you too, you welcomed me in the intro thread? I've been good, but mturk has been exhausting the last month. How about you? I noticed a change because I mostly do academic surveys and I barely see any lately. All I get is "take pictures of your cabbage" and such. *sighs*
Do you use Mturk Suite or any other script? Those will really help with finding surveys. Are you under 10k hits submitted? because that makes a big difference too

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning all! I used to post here for a bit then stopped. I have been trying to get back into mturk but over the weekend read about " bot gate" and see that there isn't as much work available as it used to be during this time (September/October/start of school year). Is this an actual thing that requestors went somewhere else or it just has to pick up?
No. It's not a thing. It's been discussed, ad nauseam. If you want all the information that you never wanted to know, since it's a slow day, type "bot scare or panic" in the forum search and you can catch up. Not much else going on. :) It's a slow Monday holiday on a long weekend.

EDIT Also, if you just scroll back through today, for instance, you can see that a reasonable amount of stuff(studies) have posted.

nef

Reaction score
No. It's not a thing. It's been discussed, ad nauseam. If you want all the information that you never wanted to know, since it's a slow day, type "bot scare or panic" in the forum search and you can catch up. Not much else going on. :) It's a slow Monday holiday on a long weekend.

EDIT Also, if you just scroll back through today, for instance, you can see that a reasonable amount of stuff(studies) have posted.
Thank you for the advice and time!

Status
Not open for further replies.