10/04 - Textured Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally had to look that trailer up because I kept thinking it was a remake of Star 80! Looks really good.
I'm really looking forward to it. I loved the original and Barbara Streisand says she loves this remake, so it seems like a win. Plus, as we all know Lady Gaga can really sing, so I expect this to showcase her talents in an open mic kind of way and I'm looking forward to that. Also, I think she is gorgeous without all her makeup and costumes and I'm looking forward to seeing her on screen kind of au natural if that makes sense?

I started out not wanting to like her, felt she was a Madonna rip off, but grew to really admire her talent, personality and showmanship.

And, you know, Bradley Cooper ain't so bad. :wink:

Reactions: GTR and Stealthy714

GTR

Reaction score

love this song, so underrated

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
That was really sweet of him.
I think it was self-preservation. Our lil cat (who is 18) went off her food a few weeks ago. Wasn't eating, drinking or moving very much. I thought she was on her way out. We tried everything for her. No joy. But found a food she will eat and she's been eating constantly for the last week. I think we've created a monster. And I'm so glad she's still alive, that I'm happy to have her yowling n prancing around.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally had to look that trailer up because I kept thinking it was a remake of Star 80! Looks really good.
Also, Star 80 is a fantastic movie, but I'm not sure I could handle a remake. That true story always makes me so....angry. I hate that man. Watching that movie once and knowing the true story was about all I could handle. (Odd, since I love true crime, but THAT story, for some reason, punches me in the gut harder than most.)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
well kinda, i have a foot long metal string connected to the stint in my kidney and coming out from my.....

no fun for me this weekend :)

thanks fer askin'
I could help. Want me to see if I could pull a few strings?:wink:

Also, I've never had a rejection from CSAT.

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to it. I loved the original and Barbara Streisand says she loves this remake, so it seems like a win. Plus, as we all know Lady Gaga can really sing, so I expect this to showcase her talents in an open mic kind of way and I'm looking forward to that. Also, I think she is gorgeous without all her makeup and costumes and I'm looking forward to seeing her on screen kind of au natural if that makes sense?

I started out not wanting to like her, felt she was a Madonna rip off, but grew to really admire her talent, personality and showmanship.

And, you know, Bradley Cooper ain't so bad. :wink:
I agree about the Madonna thing, I was a Madonna wanna be in the 80's but grew out of that quickly and even more so as I got older. Gaga blows me away every time, but especially sittin at the piano! It's a 3 paycheck month, so I may use that extra money to go see this as a treat, with popcorn and everything lol.

Reactions: tricker and lolkatB

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, Star 80 is a fantastic movie, but I'm not sure I could handle a remake. That true story always makes me so....angry. I hate that man. Watching that movie once and knowing the true story was about all I could handle. (Odd, since I love true crime, but THAT story, for some reason, punches me in the gut harder than most.)
Yes that is why I had to look it up because I couldn't imagine a remake, but I am just getting forgetful more and more ha!

Reactions: jklmnop and tricker

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand why they can't put you to sleep for a few minutes or give you some kind of anesthetic or something. Maybe it's a good sign that it sounds worse than it'll be.
well kinda, i have a foot long metal string connected to the stint in my kidney and coming out from my.....

no fun for me this weekend :)

thanks fer askin'

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Car Dealerships Survey | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.37] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.09] [Reviews=309] [ToS=4]
Reward: 0.42
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please take and review this survey about buying cars in America
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Warning: does not concern GTR @GTR's wang :p Said I wasn't going to do any surveys today, but here I am[/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Car Dealerships Survey | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.37] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.09] [Reviews=309] [ToS=4]
Reward: 0.42
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please take and review this survey about buying cars in America
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Warning: does not concern GTR @GTR's wang :p Said I wasn't going to do any surveys today, but here I am[/td][/tr]
It's Angela Listy so... the GTR's Wang study will be in a half hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.