Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
if u guys don't mind, could u go to mturkgrind and say something nice to bugakingz?

I went there just to make a funny post about mboone73, but i then saw all the posts he was making
he seems like he's going through some shit right now with his girl and he seems really stressed and full of anxiety.

I a lot of his posts before were "joke" posts, but this just feels real idk. I gave a few words of advice.

Last edited:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
if u guys don't mind, could u go to mturkgrind and say something nice to bugakingz?

I went there just to make a funny post about mboone73, but i then saw all the posts he was making
he seems like he's going through some shit right now with his girl and he seems really stressed and full of anxiety.

I a lot of his posts before were "joke" posts, but this just feels real idk. I gave a few words of advice.
Dude needs to stop posting to himself on a dead mturk forum. It's not healthy.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study of Work Experience Recall(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mariya Meshcheryakova [AZ3SBXMTKKCKV] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 16
Description: Research study for US full-time employees with coworkers
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Exc: [3514600-109281] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3:30, bit of writing[/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. If anyone had described the situation, I'd expect that this would be the outcome. Deserted Island Syndrome.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
There were more $ HITs today than I could keep up with... I can feel it in the air...
The tide of the battle against the bots has begun to turn! The human Turkers shall prevail once again!

HAHA, very GOOD sense of humor!

Reactions: cb456

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
i think he's using it as a cry for help. sometimes its hard to go to people cause you don't think anyone will listen. I just notced him using worrisome phrases like "someone shoot me in the head" and its probbly nothing but I just believe in checking up on people

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
i think he's using it as a cry for help. sometimes its hard to go to people cause you don't think anyone will listen. I just notced him using worrisome phrases like "someone shoot me in the head" and its probbly nothing but I just believe in checking up on people
It's very caring of you to do so. But we're not clinicians (I assume...any MDs out there, please correct me)...and do you even know the guy's real name to report it if you thought he did pose a legitimate threat to himself?

Reactions: thedorchannel

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Speech in Noise Transcription | PANDA
Requester: Recog Comp [A2BNI9TOXCRW8Y] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this experiment you will hear about 100 sentences in noise, played one at a time. The sentences vary in length and are spoken by more than one talker. You will be prompted to type in the sentence you heard. This whole experiment should not take more than 30 minutes to complete. Thank you for participating.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT submission rate (%) GreaterThan 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

FireMonkey

Reaction score
It's very caring of you to do so. But we're not clinicians (I assume...any MDs out there, please correct me)...and do you even know the guy's real name to report it if you thought he did pose a legitimate threat to himself?
You make valid points here, but something is better than nothing and any of us are capable of a kind word. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.