Title: Attitudes survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jason Miller [A2I68FGAX3MZR2] (Req TV): $6.42/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.57] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A survey about your attitudes about social issues
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [-1259848793-109459] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Research Study about Online Personalization and Targeting | PANDA
Requester: UChicago SUPERgroup [A3I6W32VPPXAK2] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Volunteer for a University of Chicago research study in which you can help us better understand what people think of online personalization and online advertising.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

says you can do it five times

Reactions: FireMonkey

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You make valid points here, but something is better than nothing and any of us are capable of a kind word. :)
I honestly think the kindest thing you could do would be to convince him to step away from the computer and go talk to an actual human. All that isolation isn't good.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I honestly think the kindest thing you could do would be to convince him to step away from the computer and go talk to an actual human. All that isolation isn't good.
I isolate but, I don't try to live in both worlds. I'm used to my bubble and control everything in it. That said, if I had a girlfriend or a kid, it wouldn't work. So I don't. :)

Reactions: GTR and FireMonkey

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I turk at the library or Barnes and Noble for that reason.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Wow, I caught a few Taste of the World hits and they're STILL broken. Has anyone figured out a workaround for their non-submit problem?

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to turk there. Then they started getting mad when I mounted 2 more screens on their desk and took my pants off.
"why does that guy in the corner keep playing 30 seconds of a rock song about strangers and enemies"

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Go outside? What are we savages?
I ghost that shiz, bruh.

#turkyespantsno
If I go outside, I don't have to do hits. I can just dream of becoming a MASTER. 1450 HITS NOW!

Reactions: FireMonkey

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Speech in Noise Transcription | PANDA
Requester: Recog Comp [A2BNI9TOXCRW8Y] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this experiment you will hear about 100 sentences in noise, played one at a time. The sentences vary in length and are spoken by more than one talker. You will be prompted to type in the sentence you heard. This whole experiment should not take more than 30 minutes to complete. Thank you for participating.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT submission rate (%) GreaterThan 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
already approved

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If I go outside, I don't have to do hits. I can just dream of becoming a MASTER. 1450 HITS NOW!
You can dream but, don't hang your hopes on it.
You're dreaming of doing a heart transplant but, it's your first day at nursing school.

You can't eat dreams. Just keep turking and forget about Masters. Not trying to dash your hopes but, you're probably not close.
Better to just hit your daily goal consistently. Then a year or 2 down the road, you'll be surprised with Masters, if you're lucky. But, striving for a goal that you don't know the win conditions for is an exercise in futility.

Just being honest but, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR and jklmnop

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
You can dream but, don't hang your hopes on it.
You're dreaming of doing a heart transplant but, it's your first day at nursing school.

You can't eat dreams. Just keep turking and forget about Masters. Not trying to dash your hopes but, you're probably not close.
Better to just HIT your daily goal consistently. Then a year or 2 down the road, you'll be surprised with Masters, if you're lucky. But, striving for a goal that you don't know the win conditions for is an exercise in futility.

Just being honest but, good luck.
I will go to sleep now dreaming of my day to come in my COMFY BED NOW. I almost made enough to pay for my FRAPPUCINO today. THE HIT MAKERS WILL BLESS US ALL TOMORROW!

Reactions: Michele

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I will go to sleep now dreaming of my day to come in my COMFY BED NOW. I almost made enough to pay for my FRAPPUCINO today. THE HIT MAKERS WILL BLESS US ALL TOMORROW!
I'm impervious to blessings. Have a good night.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.