Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Happy New Year, kids!

Meet Newt. We will be rehoming this guy from his current home in Texas. He's a 6 month old toy/mini Aussie and will be here by the end of the week! I've never been so excited for a delivery.

I think I need to make a surprise visit.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy New Year, kids!

Meet Newt. We will be rehoming this guy from his current home in Texas. He's a 6 month old toy/mini Aussie and will be here by the end of the week! I've never been so excited for a delivery.

doggggggggg

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of taxes, I am dreading mine this year. We usually get a good chunk back, but last year I wanted to pay off the second mortgage (from my divorce 10 years prior), so I filed exempt on a major bonus from work. What I didn't take into account, since that was early last year, was how the current administration changed how this tax season was going to look. I won't be able to itemize anymore, probably, and this affects me with the gambling WGs. I used to be able to write off losses against it. Also, I was reading that some of the people that got extra in your check every week was going to see that as an issue at tax time. But, I don't know, so I can't even begin to guess how all of this will look.

Reactions: SmolAliens

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Shopping Experience Survey | Accept
Requester: MacquarieUni [A3D3CLHITS9OQI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.94] [Pay=2.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.89] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.58] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.52] [Pen=1.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 7
Description: A survey about grocery shopping experience
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy New Year, kids!

I'm not sure I have every witnessed such cuteness!

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate attributes of a YouTube video | Accept
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.73] [Pay=4.18] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.41] [Pen=0.09 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=62%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 20:00
Available: 80
Description: Evaluate attributes of a YouTube video
Qualifications: Qualification 2018-09-06 Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I wish there were more.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Your taxes are done?
Also, the IRS takes payments, right? I knew someone $40k in the hole with them and they worked out a payment plan.
I'll work it out at some point but today isn't that day. Too much paperwork to reacquire. The asshole that broke into my house while I was gone last year stole my filing cabinet along with just about everything else of value for some reason. I had bought a house and sold a house and then spent a year not working taking care of a sick loved one. I'll have to hire someone to sort the whole thing out with the IRS. Until I'm ready to do that there really isn't anything to come after in the first place. That doesn't mean that they won't but it doesn't give me much in the way of motivation to file and straighten the whole mess out.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll work it out at some point but today isn't that day. Too much paperwork to reacquire. The asshole that broke into my house while I was gone last year stole my filing cabinet along with just about everything else of value for some reason. I had bought a house and sold a house and then spent a year not working taking care of a sick loved one. I'll have to hire someone to sort the whole thing out with the IRS. Until I'm ready to do that there really isn't anything to come after in the first place. That doesn't mean that they won't but it doesn't give me much in the way of motivation to file and straighten the whole mess out.
Well, you do have until April.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Seems like the Sched C is pretty easy to fill out for MTurk compared to when I had to do it for my eBay store. SO glad I gave that stuff up. It's not worth being a reseller anymore unless you can afford to source in massive volume. Amazon and their cheap knockoff products have made all of that obsolete.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, you do have until April.
Not going to happen. I've accepted the inevitable fallout and I'll deal with it when it comes. From now until then I just try to get myself on better footing. So it goes. I could use a new identity if anyone has one they aren't using :wink:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Happy New Year, kids!

ohhhh my goodness what a cutie! You're gonna post more pics when you get him, right? Right?!

Reactions: ducky and savvy

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with 'evaluate attributes' sergeys?
I just started them and I'm not having any problems. What's going on with yours?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Not going to happen. I've accepted the inevitable fallout and I'll deal with it when it comes. From now until then I just try to get myself on better footing. So it goes. I could use a new identity if anyone has one they aren't using :wink:
Worse comes to worse you can also file for an extension which gives you a decent bit longer. I've had to do it before simply because the CPA was too booked up to get to me.

Reactions: Nikoratos
Status
Not open for further replies.