1/3 - Tech Fail Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Are the watchers working correctly for you? Mine kept cutting out after a period of time.
I take that back. Yes so far they are working

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been able to set up watchers yet. I haven't had the time to type in groupIDs and kad is working on why I cannot paste anything into turkernator. I have it on Mac.
I know I can't paste through mouse clicks, but the keyboard shortcut works fine. I'm on windows though.

Reactions: Kadauchi and savvy

jan

Reaction score
My roommate is sick along with the rest of the world apparently. My taxes are spectacularly screwed as a result of circumstance and willful inattention. They can't take what I don't have and all I really have left is my dog. They'll never take him from me. Never!
:nailbiting:

savvy

Reaction score
I know I can't paste through mouse clicks, but the keyboard shortcut works fine. I'm on windows though.
I am so not a computer person. I don't know keystrokes. Should attempt that tonight. Currently remoting through so I can't try.

Reactions: Despairagus

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Morning, y'all. Still waiting on a few batches to be approved, but once they do I'll be over the 5K hump. Looking forward to finally qualing for more stuff, even if it's just a little.

Barely missed making $1k in the 2.5 months since I started Turking on the side, so I'll be looking forward to having that extra chunk of income this year :D

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
My roommate is sick along with the rest of the world apparently. My taxes are spectacularly screwed as a result of circumstance and willful inattention. They can't take what I don't have and all I really have left is my dog. They'll never take him from me. Never!
*The IRS knocks on the door...one of the agents removes his hand from behind his back, revealing a dog leash...*

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I am so not a computer person. I don't know keystrokes. Should attempt that tonight. Currently remoting through so I can't try.
Command-V is the shortcut for paste in Mac.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Your taxes are done?
Also, the IRS takes payments, right? I knew someone $40k in the hole with them and they worked out a payment plan.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If for some reason by tonight the build doesn't fix it for mac, you could drag the text or link into Turkernator to create the watcher.

Reactions: theturkscribe

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
omg. they couldn't have like...used the dumpster? then emptied the dumpster??
We have a big commercial metal flip top type dumpster so maybe he would have fallen in, but still like you have a whole garbage truck, you couldn't have worked something out, taken it with you, or something?! Nope left it in the fresh snow. :eek::mad:

Reactions: themildone

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Happy New Year, kids!

Meet Newt. We will be rehoming this guy from his current home in Texas. He's a 6 month old toy/mini Aussie and will be here by the end of the week! I've never been so excited for a delivery.

savvy

Reaction score
If for some reason by tonight the build doesn't fix it for mac, you could drag the text or link into Turkernator to create the watcher.

Thank you I will try that when I get home. I cannot do all that on my tiny phone screen right now lol

Reactions: Kadauchi
Status
Not open for further replies.