Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Omg, no way. I couldn't do that. Your chances of having more multiples go up after the first set, so... I'm done DONE. No more!
My SIL has one ovary but two sets of twins. She wants more. Like she wants another set of twins. Crazy lady (but I love her babies so I'm in)

TabethaC

Reaction score
Reactions: Despairagus

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lolkatB @lolkatB I know what it is. I need to get a workaround in time for Tuesday Zoltars for sure. Nothing today, plate is full and the following "fix" is alright enough for a day or 2 I hope.

Go to Settings and lower the maximum tabs to 1. This will keep it so only 1 HIT will render at a time, stopping the other Sergeys from loading up causing the error. Same way you can't have more than 1 tab open in the browser either. I know this is not optimal sorry.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
lolkatB @lolkatB I know what it is. I need to get a workaround in time for Tuesday Zoltars for sure. Nothing today, plate is full and the following "fix" is alright enough for a day or 2 I hope.

Go to Settings and lower the maximum tabs to 1. This will keep it so only 1 HIT will render at a time, stopping the other Sergeys from loading up causing the error. Same way you can't have more than 1 tab open in the browser either. I know this is not optimal sorry.
No problem, thanks for looking at it. I appreciate it.

Minx2121

Reaction score

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I worked at Kmart in the 80's. People regularly pooped in the little single person dressing rooms.
They still do that now apparently. I walked into one at forever 21 a couple years ago with poop in it.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They still do that now apparently. I walked into one at forever 21 a couple years ago with poop in it.
WORD I worked in high-end-ish retail for like 14 years and people pooped in socks, drink containers, corners, on benches, in clothing they were "trying on" and pissed all over things constantly.

And 90% of the time it was in the womans dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.