09/26 - Mod Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the first time I've ever heard of those. I'm not sure if ithey are available here. Are they more sweet or tart?
A little less tart than honeycrisp, fairly sweet... just as cruchy... doesn't brown after you cut it up.

Reactions: Pippa and Azazael

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Here I am waiting for winter, I live a couple hours north of red ruby grapefruit orchards and it's my favorite fruit.
I love grapefruit too! I'm the only one though. My hubs can't have them because they have an interaction with one of his medicines though.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I love grapefruit too! I'm the only one though. My hubs can't have them because they have an interaction with one of his medicines though.
Blood pressure meds?

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
A little less tart than honeycrisp, fairly sweet... just as cruchy... doesn't brown after you cut it up.
Will have to look out for them.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is that script for Giphys that someone posted the link to any better than Cristo's? Getting PRE'd to death because they're submitting too fast I think.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Blood pressure meds?
Yep! He can't handle all of this pippaness. I'm kidding he doesn't take it for high blood pressure though it's for heart function. He had open heart surgery to repair a valve a few years ago. I'm lucky to still have him around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco and Onyxbird

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Yep! He can't handle all of this pippaness. I'm kidding he doesn't take it for high blood pressure though it's for heart function. He had open heart surgey to repair a valve a few years ago. I'm lucky to still have him around.
Heh, ooo Pippa! :sneaky:

And, that's good that he's still around. :angelic:

Reactions: Pippa
Status
Not open for further replies.