09/26 - Mod Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have like a cheat day? Or one Cheat meal?
I normally can fit things I want in my macros and calories (my goals for cutting fat is around 2200 calories, 140g protein, 85g fat and I track using MFP). Most days I am good until like dinner than I say F it and eat whatever and its terrible. I think I need to hire someone to constantly just randomly say "hey, are you staying on track?" haha. How much would it cost to hire someon for that? OMG I CAN SET UP TURK HITS. 1 cent batches for days.

Reactions: Onyxbird

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I normally can fit things I want in my macros and calories (my goals for cutting fat is around 2200 calories, 140g protein, 85g fat and I track using MFP). Most days I am good until like dinner than I say F it and eat whatever and its terrible. I think I need to hire someone to constantly just randomly say "hey, are you staying on track?" haha. How much would it cost to hire someon for that? OMG I CAN SET UP TURK HITS. 1 cent batches for days.
set up reminders on your phone?

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Staying up all night because I missed Z's yesterday morning. Hoping that I make my first 100$ today. :pray:

Reactions: emily

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Apropos of nothing, this a patch for the EV Nautilus, which is a ship that explores the ocean floor with cool robot submersibles.
That's a dumbo octopus with tube worms by its sides, pretty adorable.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tell me something good about your day.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
set up reminders on your phone?
I would love an app or something that would do randomized reminders like that! Rather than ones I would expect... GOOGLE TIME

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Well, Here's a free "HEY! ARE YOU STAYING ON TRACK?" :burrito:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
What flavor?
Strawberry.

I liked the flavor. Hated the texture, but I drank it anyway.

edit: I also bought pens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pippa

Sidonie

Reaction score
Do you put in your meals beforehand? I find myself putting in my meals at the beginning of the week or at the latest the day beforehand with the exception of meals out, so that way I know what I'm going to eat throughout the day and so that I have to be accountable for any last minute changes I make.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you put in your meals beforehand? I find myself putting in my meals at the beginning of the week or at the latest the day beforehand with the exception of meals out, so that way I know what I'm going to eat throughout the day and so that I have to be accountable for any last minute changes I make.
I do not. That's a good suggestion.

Reactions: Sidonie

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Apropos of nothing, this a patch for the EV Nautilus, which is a ship that explores the ocean floor with cool robot submersibles.
That's a dumbo octopus with tube worms by its sides, pretty adorable.

This is interesting and does not conform to forum shitposting rules. Please delete it.

Reactions: Pleco and T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.