09/25 - T-Rex Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
100% had that conversation...he says ok I understand...then does it again. Like I said earlier about thinking if he won't get caught...
oof

TobyFromHR

Reaction score
100% had that conversation...he says ok I understand...then does it again. Like I said earlier about thinking if he won't get caught...
Do you have any cop friends? You could stage an arrest. He knows what's on his phone, and that reality might hit him hard once he's in a police car.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently. From what you're saying, he's already getting attention from girls. And it sounds like he's already getting laid. I think your only two choices are to lock him in the basement or make sure he's packing condoms. If he's doing good in school like you say, then that's one major battle won. Once they start having sex, they're not going to stop. Unless maybe he finds Jesus, or something.
And I feel like that's where I'm at with him, other than this issue he isn't a bad kid. He does very well in school, we've always had condoms around cause we aren't dumb. But it's like there's a difference in having sex and trying to bang anything that moves.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have any cop friends? You could stage an arrest. He knows what's on his phone, and that reality might hit him hard once he's in a police car.
I don't but that would be awesome.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
He's also one of those kids who can't contain himself where if you take his phone it's full of him asking girls for naked pictures.

Is this what kids do now?
Well, unfortunately, it works sometimes. A lot of the young girls these days are skeezers. So it's likely that if it works sometimes, he won't stop. Buttttt I feel like he will most likely grow out of it. You know he's a teenager and he's only got one thing on his mind...That's what daddy's always tell their daughters, when warning about boys. It may almost be the norm nowadays, nudes and shit.

My girl is very promiscuous, so I threw that 3 year bc in her arm. Unfortunately, that's not an option for boys. Just pray he doesn't get any bimbos preggers I guess.

Reactions: savvy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, it works sometimes. A lot of the young girls these days are skeezers. So it's likely that if it works sometimes, he won't stop. Buttttt I feel like he will most likely grow out of it. You know he's a teenager and he's only got one thing on his mind...That's what daddy's always tell their daughters, when warning about boys. It may almost be the norm nowadays, nudes and shit.

My girl is very promiscuous, so I threw that 3 year bc in her arm. Unfortunately, that's not an option for boys. Just pray he doesn't get any bimbos preggers I guess.
Your post kinda sums up where I'm at, obviously what he is doing is working because he keeps doing it. We've always been big on safe sex don't get anyone pregnant. I think that as far as his sisters friends go he may just have to not be here to nix that problem easily.

Reactions: katarina

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Your post kinda sums up where I'm at, obviously what he is doing is working because he keeps doing it. We've always been big on safe sex don't get anyone pregnant. I think that as far as his sisters friends go he may just have to not be here to nix that problem easily.
For me it was a slightly different situation with my siblings. My brother had his friends over, and they would try and get with me and our sister. He threatened to beat their ass if they tried of course, and he was feared at the time, but they still did it, and errr sometimes were successful. I think it's the way of most teenage boys, moreso now than ever though. Don't know what to tell ya....I feel bad for your daughter though, I'm sure it's humiliating for her.

TobyFromHR

Reaction score
I think the sister's friend problem is the only solvable one at this point. It sounds too far gone to curb this promiscuity. Make it clear that if he makes her friends uncomfortable, he won't have a phone for as long as he lives with you.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
I am happy that it is a beautiful day outside, although a little cloudy and that you asked. :)

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
And I feel like that's where I'm at with him, other than this issue he isn't a bad kid. He does very well in school, we've always had condoms around cause we aren't dumb. But it's like there's a difference in having sex and trying to bang anything that moves.
His emotions will catch up to his biology eventually. It takes some guys longer for that to happen than others. You can't force it. It's not a rational response, it's an emotional issue and while you can be supportive and give advice, you can't control his emotions. Or his hormones. You can certainly set down the rules for your house, though.

Reactions: LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me it was a slightly different situation with my siblings. My brother had his friends over, and they would try and get with me and our sister. He threatened to beat their ass if they tried of course, and he was feared at the time, but they still did it, and errr sometimes were successful. I think it's the way of most teenage boys, moreso now than ever though. Don't know what to tell ya....I feel bad for your daughter though, I'm sure it's humiliating for her.
Yea suffice to say she is really not happy about it, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.