09/25 - T-Rex Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning! Yesterday my husband and I managed to flush a 113 year old toilet paper roll holder down the toilet and now the plumbing is all messed up, just in time for FIL's birthday. Yay!

Last edited:

Windir

Reaction score
Good morning! Yesterday my husband and I managed to flush a 113 year old toilet paper roll holder down the toilet and now the plumbing is all messed up, just in time for FIL's birthday. Yay!
How did you manage to do that?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
So in the end 3 out of 12 rejected from Thorin batch, wow...

Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyhow our son just turned 16 and his sister will be 15 in like a week...anytime she has a friend come over to the house...he tries to fuck them, EVERY SINGLE TIME. He will completely deny it when you try to talk to him about it even though I've seen screen shots of what he texts to them.

I'm really not sure how how to deal with it..I already knew he was basically trying to fuck lots of girls at school but it crosses the line when it's his sisters friends and it makes you feel like she can never have anyone in the house. All he does when you try to bring it up is deny deny deny although that's who he has always been.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How did you manage to do that?
I peed and then called to him that the TP was out. He came in, took the toilet paper roll off the holder thing, put a new roll on it as I flushed, and it slid out the other side of the roll and into the toilet. Since it was flushing it just went right down. We've all been kind of waiting to see if it was going to be an issue and it looks like it is... like an issue other than "how to replace a 113yo toilet paper roll holder that came with the damn house"

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
M
Anyhow our son just turned 16 and his sister will be 15 in like a week...anytime she has a friend come over to the house...he tries to fuck them, EVERY SINGLE TIME. He will completely deny it when you try to talk to him about it even though I've seen screen shots of what he texts to them.

I'm really not sure how how to deal with it..I already knew he was basically trying to fuck lots of girls at school but it crosses the line when it's his sisters friends and it makes you feel like she can never have anyone in the house. All he does when you try to bring it up is deny deny deny although that's who he has always been.
Make him understand that no girl will fuck him if he behaves that way. That's how I fixed my friends from being that way around my gal pals growing up. All my best pals were boys up until... now... and whenever I brought a chick around it would be that way. Once they realized they would never get anywhere, and that it was FUCKING SLEAZY, they knocked it off. Those who didn't knock it off were not allowed around anymore, basically.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Unpaid screener but if you qual it is about 9 minutes:
Title: Survey about your experience with a retailer (~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Syed Rahman [AUX2Z15LKUCW5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 14400
Available: 2
Description: Rate questions about a consumer goods retailer that you do business with. No writing required.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Purification Sample DoesNotExist

charlie

Reaction score
went to bed at 4pm yesterday. woke up at 6 this morning. hopefully finally getting over whatever i caught from my 1 yo nephew over the weekend. what a day. hopefully today is better.

Reactions: Sondi

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
M

Make him understand that no girl will fuck him if he behaves that way. That's how I fixed my friends from being that way around my gal pals growing up. All my best pals were boys up until... now... and whenever I brought a chick around it would be that way. Once they realized they would never get anywhere, and that it was FUCKING SLEAZY, they knocked it off. Those who didn't knock it off were not allowed around anymore, basically.
I like that approach the problem is...I know he's had sex with several girls so I'm pretty sure he'll think I'm wrong. I have a very serious problem with his complete lack of respect for women in general. He lacks respect for his mother and sisters with the shit he does...

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Have you shown him in the screenshots?
If he denies it, say that these girls are feeling scared to be here because of you or something. Kind of be on his side if he denies it but still let him know that he IS doing something to make the girls feel scared or whatever.

Reactions: Despairagus

Windir

Reaction score

lmfao, wtf?

Kamalani

Reaction score

So this was my brother when we were younger. The thing is - mine is 5 years younger than me! He would walk around naked in front of them. Gross thing is, when I was in college (about 21), some of them actually had crushes on him! He always had girls lined up, still does. He's 40 now and when he separated from his fiance for 3 months, the 20 something girls were asking him out.

When he was in high school, he'd make girls sit on the porch while he played video games in the house. They'd sit there for hours waiting for him. I'd come home and they'd be sitting there.

Reactions: C to the J

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you shown him in the screenshots?
If he denies it, say that these girls are feeling scared to be here because of you or something. Kind of be on his side if he denies it but still let him know that he IS doing something to make the girls feel scared or whatever.
Yea...he literally goes into spin mode and says "They aren't showing you the other part where they started it"

Legit I've had this problem with him for years where he always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and he'll do anything he thinks he can get away with. Me and his mom think he could end up in prison because he literally thinks as long as I won't get caught rules don't apply.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like that approach the problem is...I know he's had sex with several girls so I'm pretty sure he'll think I'm wrong. I have a very serious problem with his complete lack of respect for women in general. He lacks respect for his mother and sisters with the shit he does...
Yeah I mean I'd stick his ass in counseling then. Not as a punishment, but like... if he's having these issues now it could just carry over to adulthood ya know? I'm a big fan of counseling though so that's just me. I think everyone should go at some point.

Reactions: Sparky
Status
Not open for further replies.