09/21 - Wake Me Up on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
SORCERY. Do you have some recipes that you use in an easy-to-share list, by any chance? :X3:
I do! PM me your email, ill send you a few of my pdf files ^_^

Reactions: Kerek and phusia

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
2nd batch approving over here.

That batch made my freaking day.
With the talk of rejections, I got a ton more than on the first batch.

CJ will take all your scared money.

phusia

I am a meat popcicle.
Reaction score
are frozen vegetables in the boxes and bags processed? should I buy fresh spinach and cook it and freeze it? or is it the same thing if I buy frozen boxes and bags of spinach and corn and carrots?
Check the nutrition label! Chances are, it's just frozen vegetables. As Squatty @Squatty pointed out, they're not processed, you just lose some nutrients in the freezing process.

Reactions: Squatty

Sidonie

Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity -- Answer Questions in UNU | PANDA
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.04 Generosity
★★★★ 4.47 Fairness
★★★★ 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 33 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Live Group Activity -- Answer Questions in UNU, 1:30pm ET, <15 minutes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US
Finally manage to get an UNU in I don't know how long and it was posted at the very last minute. Still managed to get in, thankfully.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I need ideas for non-processed foods to eat for meals all day every day. I've been trying for days. the blogs are complicated and focused on certain diets. I'm single in my 30's no kids live alone. I weigh 105-115 pounds. so fresh foods tend to go bad before I use them up. none of these online diets work for someone like me. I need to spend as little money as possible. I don't have a car so everything needs to be at 1 location, ideally walmart. no "specialty items" that will go out of season or become hard to find as fads change. I have no allergies, and fine with lactose. I don't like meat but I'll eat it very rarely. so far my list contains bananas and nothing else after a few days. help?

#turkfit
for a lot of my "off" meals... when I need energy for a pick-me-up in the middle of the day, or in between breakfast and dinner when I want a little more... i sprout wheat for 48 hours then slow cook it in a thermos overnight... blend it up, add a little raw honey and anything else I want. I got the idea from Kurt Saxon who was a survival "blogger" he called it the 3.3 cent Breakfast. That was back in the 70s. It costs me about 10 cents a meal... ridiculously healthy, tastes pretty good... and the energy you get from it doesn't fall off like a rock rolling off the table.

D

Deleted member 526

Check the nutrition label! Chances are, it's just frozen vegetables. As Squatty @Squatty pointed out, they're not processed, you just lose some nutrients in the freezing process.
what does the label say so I can see if the frozen vegetables are processed or non-processed?

also I would love any easy fast cheap recipes anyone wants to pm me. I have been very frustrated and want to get going with this soon and will report progress so other people can figure out how to eat healthy on a turker budget.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Finally manage to get an UNU in I don't know how long and it was posted at the very last minute. Still managed to get in, thankfully.
DB said he sent it 10 minutes ago but it only just posted, so "improvements"

Reactions: Sidonie

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I need ideas for non-processed foods to eat for meals all day every day. I've been trying for days. the blogs are complicated and focused on certain diets. I'm single in my 30's no kids live alone. I weigh 105-115 pounds. so fresh foods tend to go bad before I use them up. none of these online diets work for someone like me. I need to spend as little money as possible. I don't have a car so everything needs to be at 1 location, ideally walmart. no "specialty items" that will go out of season or become hard to find as fads change. I have no allergies, and fine with lactose. I don't like meat but I'll eat it very rarely. so far my list contains bananas and nothing else after a few days. help?

#turkfit
If you don't have a slow cooker, I would recommend getting one, I like the digital ones the best that way I can control the temps much more better. Pretty much anything made in a slow cooker can be frozen and used later with just a few exceptions

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
You could always do what I do for my family (sized down and modded for your tastes of course). I pick out recipes that I find that I like, then one day a month, I prepare meals and stock my freezer. This is a good way to control your budget, and eat well, with less waste as well. I can usually feed my whole family of four on about $175 a month this way. Plus, i can be lazy and not cook! Lots of my meals will either go straight into the oven, or into my crockpot. ^_^
175 a month? damn I have three 175 is like a week fuhhh give me ur secret please

Reactions: C to the J

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Full-Time Employees Only: Please fill out a 5-minute survey about your attitudes toward work(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.08 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.70 Generosity
★★★★ 4.74 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 107 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey is only eligible to current full-time employees. You will be asked to respond to questions regarding your attitudes toward work.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [-1777689156-21842] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is one of: US

D

Deleted member 526

You could always do what I do for my family (sized down and modded for your tastes of course). I pick out recipes that I find that I like, then one day a month, I prepare meals and stock my freezer. This is a good way to control your budget, and eat well, with less waste as well. I can usually feed my whole family of four on about $175 a month this way. Plus, i can be lazy and not cook! Lots of my meals will either go straight into the oven, or into my crockpot. ^_^
I would love pm'd recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.