Not open for further replies.

Onigiri

Reaction score
Missing all the Wallstreets. Damn.

thebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't caught a wallstreet in almost two weeks.
They just went up about 30 seconds ago. I am going to go do that real quick and then leave you guys to go dig through some surveys.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
caught a wallstreet but got an error on their site
just one of those mondays i guess

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep spending too much money on food because of the maniacs around here (or possibly my own gluttony).

why you think I love to cook bro? I can make everything they talk about here for 50% or more of the cost, plus it makes me happy

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a question to help pass the time haha:

My husband and I are avid gamers and have been for our entire lives...we just let our 7 y/o son start playing Call of Duty online ( With all the other players muted) He's been playing FPS for awhile now, he loves Minecraft, COD and Roblox....here comes the question, our 4 y/o daughter also loves playing Minecraft ( they both play online) and Roblox ( certain games that she's allowed to play) - She watches all of us play COD and Battlefield so she sees it all the time but the past few days she's been asking to play COD...What do you guys think? My husband and I are up in the air about it and are going to talk about it tonight when he gets home from work...

- No we aren't terrible parents for letting our kids play video games and FPS, we are both very well educated, we are both pro-gun and have taught and continue to teach our kids about guns and gun safety.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i want to hang out with catfish for a day

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Benetnasch

Lurking Dust Speck
Contributor
Reaction score

My husband and I are avid gamers and have been for our entire lives...we just let our 7 y/o son start playing Call of Duty online ( With all the other players muted) He's been playing FPS for awhile now, he loves Minecraft, COD and Roblox....here comes the question, our 4 y/o daughter also loves playing Minecraft ( they both play online) and Roblox ( certain games that she's allowed to play) - She watches all of us play COD and Battlefield so she sees it all the time but the past few days she's been asking to play COD...What do you guys think? My husband and I are up in the air about it and are going to talk about it tonight when he gets home from work...

- No we aren't terrible parents for letting our kids play video games and FPS, we are both very well educated, we are both pro-gun and have taught and continue to teach our kids about guns and gun safety.
Warframe. Space ninjas :rolleyes:>

Reactions: thebob

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score

I feel like if her maturity level is high enough for her to separate video games from real life violence (and it sounds like she is ^_^ ) then go for it.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
oh I totally understand trust me, I got extremely lucky in life, I was raised dirt poor, and stayed poor until I met my wife. Her father sat me down and explained how and why to budget, he did more for me in that little talk then he could ever imagine. it helped I was madly in love with his daughter (still am) and wanted to make a good impression, but the point remains. Making a budget and sticking to it, brings more relieve than not.
I have a spreadsheet for my budget and input EVERY purchase - even a drive thru soda. It really helps to see where the money goes.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
DIdn't catch wallstreet and I have a Dr appt this morning so I guess I'll see everyone this afternoon.

Cruxy

Reaction score
I just snored while *kinda* awake and scared myself.

Reactions: Pleco and rjd66
Status
Not open for further replies.