09/19 - Make It Laugh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
It's pretty normal. I force myself out of bed at 5 am like 3 times every 2 weeks and each time Z's are a no show or I barely get 50. lol

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to budget well, until I came down here - the last MSW job I had paid me less than 30K (LESS) -
Now that I have less financial pressures - hopefully I can move and get a well paid (or at least average paid) job -
but some jobs, even with professional training, pay - well - :flush:
oh I totally understand trust me, I got extremely lucky in life, I was raised dirt poor, and stayed poor until I met my wife. Her father sat me down and explained how and why to budget, he did more for me in that little talk then he could ever imagine. it helped I was madly in love with his daughter (still am) and wanted to make a good impression, but the point remains. Making a budget and sticking to it, brings more relieve than not.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was joking. Zoltar never communicates. We are always guessing what will happen
He sent his brother Sergey Brin to tide us over with crappy hits.

Reactions: Squatty

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh I totally understand trust me, I got extremely lucky in life, I was raised dirt poor, and stayed poor until I met my wife. Her father sat me down and explained how and why to budget, he did more for me in that little talk then he could ever imagine. it helped I was madly in love with his daughter (still am) and wanted to make a good impression, but the point remains. Making a budget and sticking to it, brings more relieve than not.
I keep spending too much money on food because of the maniacs around here (or possibly my own gluttony).

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
have Zoltars ever began posting this late before to start it off?

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
This is true. I lived paycheck to paycheck for a long time not even managing to make ends meet. Then tried budgeting. Now hubby and I have a nice system set up. All bills get done on the first of every month, on time cause of it, and we have a little put back now. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.