Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Did they Venue Quality Pandas change, the ones I have haven't seemed to be working the last 4-5 days. Or are they not posting? Anyone have the Pandas for me off hand. Thanks a lot
they just havent been posting for awhile now :drowning:

Reactions: spchles1

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $2.40

Reactions: Liz

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason I can only catch WallStreet hits through HitMonitor (YMMV). Two weeks ago, PandaCrazy would pick at least one up at 7:15 every weekday, now ... nada unless I catch the Panda through HitMonitor first. I dunno if they cut the number of Hits out there or what.

For what ever little it is worth, mine did work properly today and submitted fine. Good luck fishing them out!
when i switched from TM to PC a few weeks ago, i couldn't catch a wallstreet a few days, tried again on TM and caught it perfectly, so that's pretty much all i use tm for now

Reactions: Tin Can Cellphone

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
You and your husband are both gamers, so you know video games aren't evil. I played GTA, CoD, Halo...all the popular stuff when I was younger. As long as I did well in school and didn't miss practice for whatever sport I was playing at the time I was golden. I was raised by my grandparents and they didn't care about video games as long as I took care of my responsibilities and helped around the house.

Edit: I seemed to have turned out alright :angelic:
Yeah, that's our requirements for him to continue playing video games, He keeps an A average and doesn't miss practices ( soccer and gymnastics)

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Here's a question to help pass the time haha:

My husband and I are avid gamers and have been for our entire lives...we just let our 7 y/o son start playing Call of Duty online ( With all the other players muted) He's been playing FPS for awhile now, he loves Minecraft, COD and Roblox....here comes the question, our 4 y/o daughter also loves playing Minecraft ( they both play online) and Roblox ( certain games that she's allowed to play) - She watches all of us play COD and Battlefield so she sees it all the time but the past few days she's been asking to play COD...What do you guys think? My husband and I are up in the air about it and are going to talk about it tonight when he gets home from work...

- No we aren't terrible parents for letting our kids play video games and FPS, we are both very well educated, we are both pro-gun and have taught and continue to teach our kids about guns and gun safety.
From a fellow gamer parent: Sounds like you supervise just fine so you're good to go :)
Mine's begging me for the latest Dark Souls :cautious:

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
Title: Link to Survey | PANDA
Requester: Sonia Oreffice [A2QBMLGVHFHQJR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Link to a short survey requesting your opinion
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: ThanksforResponse has not been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
~4 mins

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
That's so neat, Cat! I envy you, sir. / Ever watch "18th Century Cooking"?
no, but I think I've seen similar shows. I like to cook, but I do understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. Whatever makes people happy and enjoy life, is my true cup.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Did the Venue Quality Pandas change, the ones I have haven't seemed to be working the last 4-5 days. Or are they not posting? Anyone have the Pandas for me off hand. Thanks a lot
Never really did those but i think someone last night said they stopped posting.

Reactions: spchles1

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
please based dustin save me from this putrid hell :onfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.