09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Normally I'd agree, but setting it off during a military 5k feels like it was supposed to be big news. Less about the town, more about the attention wounded military would get. Since 2 out of the 3 bombs didn't go off, and all other area events were evacuated (we were in Point and the whole town pretty much closed down), I'm thinking the bombers headed north.
Possibly. They set it off next to the institute for the blind. Which is again weird. The suspected 2nd one is near 27th st.

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Just hit my turk goal, our football team won at the last minute, and there's a UFC main event coming up. Time for beers and foolishness.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Manda

Reaction score
there are a lot of great pears. bartlett are ok, but bosc are better - the trick is to put them in a cardboard box and throw it away

on the other end of the spectrum, d'anjou pears are excellent, when they're ripe, and are much better than apples
Personally i like them poached with some port and Stilton...yum

Reactions: Azazael and aveline

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
Title: Artwork Classification (Read Description / HIT Rules) | PANDA
Requester: Nathan [A2LVBYQBSIHIEF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 4.38] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 3.75]
Description:
Artwork images that need to be classified with attributes. You must have the Artwork Classification qualification.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 200
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Artwork Classification is greater than 65; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Reactions: K'Lee

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Artwork Classification (Read Description / HIT Rules) | PANDA
Requester: Nathan [A2LVBYQBSIHIEF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 4.38] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 3.75]
Description:
Artwork images that need to be classified with attributes. You must have the Artwork Classification qualification.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 200
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Artwork Classification is greater than 65; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
yay! gotta do these for the couple hundred emails with one cent bonuses that come with it. gonna make at least $4 today after all.

Reactions: Azazael and K'Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.