09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Dang, I had this weird feeling that I was missing out on barcodes, and I checked mtruck and there were none, and then I come here, and apparently I missed em. I haven't done any of those in months. Mtruck 6th sense coming on. I need to start using hitmonitor or something.
I only caught like 120 :( I was late.
I dunno wtf happened.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Totally. I'd go crazy if I still tried to turk without using some sort of requester/hit monitor.
My PC grabbed me a queue-full... I'm just dumb and didn't hear it or something for like 15 mins... :cry:

Reactions: jml

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The 2nd one was found by the FIT dorms.

Azazael

Reaction score
Dang, I had this weird feeling that I was missing out on barcodes, and I checked mtruck and there were none, and then I come here, and apparently I missed em. I haven't done any of those in months. Mtruck 6th sense coming on. I need to start using hitmonitor or something.
Wow, I go eat dinner & something good posted? My HS is depressing.
I musta missed the ping too, i was in the room just moving stuff with the volume WAY up

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
What if when I wander off I don't take my phone?

/me waits.
Use C4C to monitor your queue... and have it text to Thunderclap when it notices a change... then Thunderclap can notify everyone you've ever known en masse. One of them will have their phone. After that... you can watch for a complicated series of smoke signals or semaphore from on high. Preferably the top of your marshmallow cabinet. Obviously everyone knows the furthest you wander is the kitchen. >.>

Reactions: Jaded and Azazael

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Use C4C to monitor your queue... and have it text to Thunderclap when it notices a change... then Thunderclap can notify everyone you've ever known en masse. One of them will have their phone. After that... you can watch for a complicated series of smoke signals or semaphore from on high. Preferably the top of your marshmallow cabinet. Obviously everyone knows the furthest you wander is the kitchen. >.>

That's not true, I went to the mailbox once.

Terrible experience, there were spiders and I got a sunburn. AND the neighbor tried to talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.