09/11 - Toco Toucan Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

crablegs666

Reaction score
Full disclosure: I made my daily minimum already so I'm going to drink beer and watch cat videos and listen to some UFO/paranormal radio for the rest of this rainy day. Pfft. don't even ask me why I'm single.
I like to watch videos like this, at least the ones that come off as legit and not staged.

Reactions: cb456 and Sybaris

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fundraising survey. 5-7 minutes. | Accept
Requester: Luke Kachersky [A166RWR2QNFPMP] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to tell us your opinions about a fundraiser, then tell us a little about yourself. Less than 7 min.; we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
j[/td][/tr]
Couple of mins.

Reactions: Rogue and Ready

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Them's the breaks. Knew it was too good to be true. lol
One of my buddies is gay and when we hang out he says things like, "I just wanna get drunk, make out, and play videogames... why does everyone have to be so *gay* and want to go out dancing." If he was an angry little Greek or Italian woman I'd have already proposed.

Reactions: Despairagus

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't figured it out yet. I just saw that Heather Wade (Art Bell's mentee) is coming back again so I was thinking of listening to some classic somewhere in time with Art Bell.
listened to C2C the other night and it was nothing but a shill for sketchy doctors and their "revolutionary new supplements" o_O

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
listened to C2C the other night and it was nothing but a shill for sketchy doctors and their "revolutionary new supplements" o_O
Oof! I can't take C2C at all anymore. I'd rather listen to some crazy AM preacher talking about end times.

Reactions: rsclone

John8888

Reaction score
did anybody catch that survey about media use for $3?

Beak

Reaction score
These noah setups are brutal this morning. Like almost zero chance to succeed.

cassius

Reaction score
someone has to pay for putting those shows on the air.

cassius

Reaction score

Last edited:

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Will see a lot of faces and flowers(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chad Dodson [A1G5WIZSEE6VFG] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3300
Available: 1
Description: Will take about 40 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1533180106-106207] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
DONT DO THIS. Time is right. I'm stubborn as shit and will finish it though...already spent enough time on it.[/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
If it's a commercial, okay, but if it's a guest shilling w/o some interesting story to back it up then the entire show is just an infomercial.
They've been running mostly infomercials for a long time. i leave the radio on at night for background noise so i can sleep. once in a great while they have someone interesting on but i don't need to contact dead people and i don't believe they can either. I don't want to see some ghost in a strange place and i don't want to see a UFO. i think these folks have to pay to get on there whether info commercial or not. what is kind of interesting is when the poor drunk people call in.

Reactions: Sybaris

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
They've been running mostly infomercials for a long time. i leave the radio on at night for background noise so i can sleep. once in a great while they have someone interesting on but i don't need to contact dead people and i don't believe they can either. I don't want to see some ghost in a strange place and i don't want to see a UFO. i think these folks have to pay to get on there whether info commercial or not. what is kind of interesting is when the poor drunk people call in.
That's kinda my thought though. Art Bell's Coast to Coast was about finding people that legit believed in what they said whether it was a vampire or a priest that is commissioned by the Vatican to banish demons. In fact, one of my favorite interviews of his was with George Carlin. Anymore so much of "paranormal" radio is just a circlejerk of the same people shilling books that they've written a dozen times but with different titles.

Reactions: rsclone and cassius

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
someone has to pay for putting those shows on the air.
it's the largest syndicated overnight show in the world...that's what advertisers are for....not show content...

Status
Not open for further replies.