09/11 - Toco Toucan Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I poop it into Hit Finder using the include list, or on PandaCrazy you use the "add watcher" or whatever
Thanks, I'll have to look into it. Also, I use Hit Forker because I just latched on to the first things I understood from the forum and research when I started early this year and haven't bothered to change it. Do you, or anyone else, have a big preference on what you use?

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll have to look into it. Also, I use Hit Forker because I just latched on to the first things I understood from the forum and research when I started early this year and haven't bothered to change it. Do you, or anyone else, have a big preference on what you use?
Jerami @Jerami convinced me to give HC and Hitfinder a try (MTS) and I've just kinda used that for the last month or so, but I used to really enjoy PandaCrazy

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami convinced me to give HC and Hitfinder a try (MTS) and I've just kinda used that for the last month or so, but I used to really enjoy PandaCrazy
Yeah, I do the Panda Crazy. I think I have MTS, but I never understood what to do with it, and I am a creature of habit. Thanks, I may look into it on a day I'm feeling adventurous!

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I do the Panda Crazy. I think I have MTS, but I never understood what to do with it, and I am a creature of habit. Thanks, I may look into it on a day I'm feeling adventurous!
The one thing with MTS that took me a minute to figure out was that you can just right click and add to Hit Catcher on links. B/C the button that PCrazy uses doesn't work and vanishes when you swap to MTS and stop running PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.