09/11 - Toco Toucan Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, it's time to pick up my Mexican Fiesta. Hoping it's nice enough to eat out on the deck. Our dining room 6 months of the year is out there, and I am sure going to miss that this next half a year :smow:
Hope everyone else collects all the money....until I get back on this afternoon :D

Reactions: themildone

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still blocked from Noah's and still have not received a single reply back from him either, isnt Noah usually pretty responsive? I messages him last Friday BTW because I got blocked after throwing back a RTS HIT that was in my queue.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Title: Survey about the health of your mobile device | Accept
Requester: Jess McPheron [A166TKYQXZOIV1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: Give us your thoughts on how you monitor app usage. This survey should take less than 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Quick. Thought maybe I failed a screener. Be sure to write something in last comment box to submit it.

Reactions: cb456

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll have to look into it. Also, I use Hit Forker because I just latched on to the first things I understood from the forum and research when I started early this year and haven't bothered to change it. Do you, or anyone else, have a big preference on what you use?
I use Hit forker & Panda Junior Crazy, probably not the top way to get it all, but it's simpler for slower people like me.

Reactions: Kennedy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Full disclosure: I made my daily minimum already so I'm going to drink beer and watch cat videos and listen to some UFO/paranormal radio for the rest of this rainy day. Pfft. don't even ask me why I'm single.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Full disclosure: I made my daily minimum already so I'm going to drink beer and watch cat videos and listen to some UFO/paranormal radio for the rest of this rainy day. Pfft. don't even ask me why I'm single.
Why are you single?

charlie

Reaction score
ugh. too early for beer. i'm bundled up and drinking hot coffee. think i have a cold and it's not just allergies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Fundraising survey. 5-7 minutes. | Accept
Requester: Luke Kachersky [A166RWR2QNFPMP] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to tell us your opinions about a fundraiser, then tell us a little about yourself. Less than 7 min.; we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
j[/td][/tr]

Reactions: ccmet121

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
What are you listening to?

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
ugh. too early for beer. i'm bundled up and drinking hot coffee. think i have a cold and it's not just allergies.
My allergies have been kicking the shit out of me the past few days. I swear even my tattoos get puffy and bumpy. Beer let's me at least noodle around with the internet; if I take Benedryl, I'm out.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE: 11.16

I wanna make $15! Gonna get the dogs out and do hw while I want for hint finder to come up with something amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.