09/10 - American Marten Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
I'm 43. I would die if I even attempted that.
eh. i've been on and off running / speed walking for about 5 years now. I had to take time off because of a muscle injury and then life and work got in the way. new apartment is 1/2 mile from a really great trail system so I've been using it the last 2 weeks to get back into shape.:D

Reactions: Liz

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
eh. i've been on and off running / speed walking for about 5 years now. I had to take time off because of a muscle injury and then life and work got in the way. new apartment is 1/2 mile from a really great trail system so I've been using it the last 2 weeks to get back into shape.:D
I farm, that's as active as I get

LinzoTurk

Reaction score
I run overwatch and try to hit the ham button on PC as soon as they pop up. If I'm fast enough I can grab around 3 each time a batch drops.
Thanks so much for that. Maybe it's time to move to the PC, Overwatch, Forker combo...I've just been using MTS for awhile (I did use PC before) but I keep seeing good things about Overwatch. It's hard being set in your ways sometimes :smiley:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm 43. I would die if I even attempted that.
if it was MANDATED... I would die.

however, in my typical workday, I walk more than that.. faster. since I only see that stat when I check my watch, it doesn't bother me until I get home and I think about how much work doesn't appreciate me :angry2:

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.