09/10 - American Marten Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Hadn't been following the hurricane weather and your last sentence really confused me for a few moments
oh, I was talking about the town hoochie, she been known to take down a whole bar
but yeah, Hurricane Florence is gonna be blowing hard too

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
stupid auto quals. i just got qualed out of Noah RTS hits again. that stinks. still not sure what equates poor performance. if the people who give the orders would slow down and not rush the players things would go much easier. problem is, whoever is giving the orders is rushing. every. single. time.
Did you get a message saying you couldn't do them? When I got soft-banned for 'poor performance' I got a message. But when I was qualled out returning a HIT, it just told me I was qualled out. Given I returned it because it told me: the HIT has expired, please return the HIT and pick another. ,,,,, I messaged as that seems unfair.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
stupid auto quals. i just got qualed out of Noah RTS hits again. that stinks. still not sure what equates poor performance. if the people who give the orders would slow down and not rush the players things would go much easier. problem is, whoever is giving the orders is rushing. every. single. time.
The game told me once that I was flagged for not following orders. I can't follow orders when the coach is typing something new every 5 seconds.

LinzoTurk

Reaction score
I've caught about 40 pins throughout the day, most of them within the last hour and a half or so. Might want to run a search.
Is there a sweet tidbit you can share to getting so many? Is there a new qual or something? I used to be able to grab at least a few each time they popped up on Finder but lately I'm lucky to get one or two.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Who is the commentator on this game. This guy is awful!

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a sweet tidbit you can share to getting so many? Is there a new qual or something? I used to be able to grab at least a few each time they popped up on Finder but lately I'm lucky to get one or two.
I run overwatch and try to hit the ham button on PC as soon as they pop up. If I'm fast enough I can grab around 3 each time a batch drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.