09/10 - American Marten Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beak

Reaction score
Won't be long until Noah shuts down these RTS hits. I've had about as many as not either quit or just completely dismiss instructions to purposely lose because they realize the game might last more than 5 mins. I've been coach 4 times today and 3 of the 4 did this. I just hope I don't get blocked because other people are greedy.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Won't be long until Noah shuts down these RTS hits. I've had about as many as not either quit or just completely dismiss instructions to purposely lose because they realize the game might last more than 5 mins. I've been coach 4 times today and 3 of the 4 did this. I just hope I don't get blocked because other people are greedy.
i have had games as player and never get any orders. i dont understand why people get the hits and not do anything

Reactions: The Great Bread
Reaction score
I hope not. I love these and I really want to get to winning as coach at least once. I feel like the computer starts with dragons sometimes, so maybe it's just bad luck and not my coaching, but I want that win.

Beak

Reaction score
I hope not. I love these and I really want to get to winning as coach at least once. I feel like the computer starts with dragons sometimes, so maybe it's just bad luck and not my coaching, but I want that win.
Some of them are crazy hard. If you scout you bring back enemies. If you don't you can't tell what to send to fight.... I've had a couple today start with no mine near the HQ. If you pick the wrong direction to try and find one you're screwed. Or maybe I just suck at RTS but people shouldn't expect all of these to end in 3 mins.... driving me insane.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
MSRRedmond Labs with a political wackadoo batch (on a shorter timer)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Gruden is calling some nice plays on 3rd down. Hanging in there against the Rams D

Reactions: THFYM

charlie

Reaction score
i have never been a coach..always a player. i'm blocked for "poor performance" as of a couple hours ago but I still have not got a clue what poor performance means. I wish i'd had you as a coach. All my coaches were rushing through things like mad. I have a feeling automatic block came because I was always a step or two behind thanks to coaches speeding through everything.

Reactions: jklmnop
Reaction score
i have never been a coach..always a player. i'm blocked for "poor performance" as of a couple hours ago but I still have not got a clue what poor performance means. I wish i'd had you as a coach. All my coaches were rushing through things like mad. I have a feeling automatic block came because I was always a step or two behind thanks to coaches speeding through everything.
did you send Noah a message about the hits to try and clear it up?

Does anyone know if Noah responds to messages or if it's heavily automated?

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Tree Testing exercise | PANDA
Requester: Optimal Workshop [A3833RNX7CZ9NQ] (Req TV): $16.36/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
We're testing the navigation of a website. You will be asked to try find the answers to tasks.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
juicy

Beak

Reaction score

He answered an email from me last week and I've gotten a few about these hits that went out to everyone I think. I might send one later but I don't want to pester him either. I've done about 40 or 50 of these now so I can't complain if he cuts me off. But I sure like requesters that give us honest work with at least reasonable pay. Too few and far between IMO.

charlie

Reaction score

yeah i did. He did actually respond to one I sent a couple days ago curious about the qualification that is applied to block us but hasn't responded to the last 2 emails I sent. One was just a curiosity and one was after the block was applied this evening.

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Your Views on Education in the US (~10 mins, $1.50)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MML Lab [A22NJ4CCXVQ78B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.57] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.61] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: 10 min. survey ($1.50) on your views on US higher education
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [104897-104308] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this one approved right away.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: jklmnop

Beak

Reaction score
Being coach is the harder of the two to me. I think people just want to get through these as fast as possible though. It took me having a coach that kept interupting me for me to realize I needed to space my commands a little. The game is now pausing after each command which helps the player a little. I hope you get it sorted out. There aren't a whole lot of HITS where you get fair pay so it sucks when you get blocked by one. Good luck.

charlie

Reaction score
it's been great to get some sergey topics hits throughout the day but i would LOVE just one massive batch. 33 topics completed today just from what has been grabbed by HF.

Status
Not open for further replies.