Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: KillMoles and MarkC

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Conversation about a social issue - earn up to $2! Please read the description carefully. | Accept
Requester: Richard Kim [A1WWDZ3BY31H3B] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.42] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=14] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=2.65] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=40%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10800
Available: 177
Description: You will chat with another person while adopting a specific role. This task takes about 20 minutes and there are two short surveys for you to complete. NOTE: you are guaranteed a base payment of $0.30 but will receive a bonus payment of $1.70 ONLY if the HIT is completed without disconnect. This is a high risk and high reward task-- you will not receive a bonus payment if your partner times out or disconnects. To prevent workers from wasting time, please do not accept this HIT if you wish to quit mid-way. (I:eek: personachat_chat_1536004424)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; personachat_chat_1536004424_max_submissions DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Capped at 5. Lots of horrible little boxes before the chat to check off each time. No guarantee of getting a partner, though today it moved along pretty well. Really quickly approved this morning and this afternoon and paid the bonuses then too! My bonuses were $1.70 for each HIT.

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

In 1975, in San Diego, I remember making the conscious decision to ignore sports and to, instead, concentrate on politics and "the front page." Used to drive my brother-in-law nuts when I'd tear-up the sports section of the newspaper.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
What I really want to know is, if my credit card payments can go through today how come my bank transfers can't?
Pulled money from my Amazon Payments account on the same day I set up the payments, and today I'm getting all kinds of "thank you for your payment" emails while the transfer's still pending. However, I suspect the answer is something along the lines of "we're BoA and we can do that, the line for the gutter to die in forms to your right, you poor" so never mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and FireMonkey

Joomster

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello fellow workers! I do hate to be a bother about this topic again, but I have a snag that I can't get loose!

I've always used Walmart Money-card to transfer my money from Amazon Payments. As per someone here's advice I recently had to re add my account. Since they don't have actual statements the person here suggested I send the Direct Deposit form and quoted an older thread.

Long story short, it has happened again and the bank account has dissipated from my payments and I'm trying to add it again, but this time they are not accepting my Direct Deposit form. They only send back a generic response so I don't really know why they aren't taking it. I'm at a loss....

I have e-mailed tech support but we all know how fantastic Amazon is. 3 Days waiting for a reply and nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I just find another financial institution substitute?

Thank you all and happy turking!

Reactions: jan

arvy

Goth Muppet
Reaction score
Title: Family and Health Study | Accept
Requester: Family Health Study [A1T6W7P9EM768F] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.81] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.67] [Fair=4.63] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3600
Available: 96
Description: A short (4-8 minute) survey about your health and relationships
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; HasTakenSurvey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
u[/td][/tr]

arvy

Goth Muppet
Reaction score
Title: Visual Recollection | Accept
Requester: Patrick Sadil [A20TM4CKL9PHDS] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=17.14] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Test your memory for a list of objects presented as words or images. This experiment should take about 20 minutes. There are sections during which you will not be able to pause or stop, as they require you to pay attention. If you do not want to focus for that long, please do not take this HIT.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
no[/td][/tr]

FireMonkey

Reaction score
What I really want to know is, if my credit card payments can go through today how come my bank transfers can't?
Pulled money from my Amazon Payments account on the same day I set up the payments, and today I'm getting all kinds of "thank you for your payment" emails while the transfer's still pending. However, I suspect the answer is something along the lines of "we're BoA and we can do that, the line for the gutter to die in forms to your right, you poor" so never mind.
I wouldn't give up hope yet, although you may have to make a bunch of begging-type phone calls tomorrow, and some might have good results!

jan

Reaction score
every day that the bank has your money, they are using it to make money. So, they do what they can to....stall. Their net profit, from housing millions - and stalling, is substantial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.