08/22 - Mental Awareness / Motivation Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Still kind of not good, dear.

I guess this ties in to the mental illness topic. I've been in a weird depression thing the last few months. I was supposed to finally go to the doctor last week so I could get back on medication, but I skipped it, along with all the other appointments at the mental health clinic I've been going to. It's just kind of really dark and I haven't been talking to anybody.

I did finally have a really good turk day yesterday and hope to do so again today.
Been feeling similar the last 2 months or so and the bank accounts running low, so here's to hopping back on the horse.

Reactions: buga kingz

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I guess this ties in to the mental illness topic. I've been in a weird depression thing the last few months. I was supposed to finally go to the doctor last week so I could get back on medication, but I skipped it, along with all the other appointments at the mental health clinic I've been going to. It's just kind of really dark and I haven't been talking to anybody.

I did finally have a really good turk day yesterday and hope to do so again today.
That's not a good thing. I'll talk to you every day. Every single day. Why are you skirting your appointments?

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Default theme seems borked, current fix is to use a different theme. Dark theme is best theme anyways so the site is doing you a favor by having you switch
How do I even get to the menu to change the theme? I'm seeing nothing.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
What will make you feel like you have compatriates @burga

Last edited:

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm not doing well with this notification thing. Please post your favorite song.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I was tying to do the right thing.

Reactions: teal4life

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
If I die in Raleigh, at least, I'll die free.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
True?

Idk. I thought it was extremely simple but I like stuff like that.
yea it wasn't bad took me a minute to learn wtf they wanted and then I was {tab}{down} the whole thing.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
How many minutes of each day do you spend wondering how your behavior affects someone else.

Reactions: teal4life
Status
Not open for further replies.