08/22 - Mental Awareness / Motivation Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds really inane to folks who haven't tried it, but, meditation first and yoga second. Yoga can be really gentle. There's a house full of Bhudist monks in my neighborhood (weird I know) who let me come in and be quiet with them. It's the weirdest thing, just sitting with some folks and being real quiet. It makes a difference. When you look in the mirror and smile because you're really trying to learn to do what they do, well that's even more special. Meditation can be useful for chronic pain.
I have tried. but my knees are completely shot and need them replaced. It's more painful then useful at the moment. : (

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Which part have you tried? What should we try together?

Reactions: Azazael

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I know, especially with that one. Write something positive about yourself? Yeah right, like I can do that realistically... :p
I'll write something positive about you instead. I think you're quite sweet and understanding of people, and always ready to lend a word of support. And also you have pretty good taste in music, if not forum husbands.

Alright everyone better keep this shit with the Night Crew only, I've got a reputation to maintain.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll write something positive about you instead. I think you're quite sweet and understanding of people, and always ready to lend a word of support. And also you have pretty good taste in music, if not forum husbands.

Alright everyone better keep this shit with the Night Crew only, I've got a reputation to maintain.
Screenshotted for blackmail at a later date...

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Which part have you tried? What should we try together?
just standard stuff. it's been awhile. I just have trouble getting down and sitting. I dont know what you call it exactly.

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Uh, just got here and the site looks all fucked up for me. Am I missing something?

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

D'aw. Thank you very much. :embarrased: Edit: Also, I think my taste is just fine.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Thoughts and feelings about personal information: 10-15 minute survey | PANDA
Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.42] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.95]
Description:
We are interested in how people think and feel about personal information. This easy task should take approx. 20 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; Previous HIT in series completed (statstudies) has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;

Writing, though.
This didn't take long at all, btw, after you get done with the writing part it's a pretty short study.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

You? You're golden. I'm lucky to make it off the damn playground

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
How are you sweetness?
Still kind of not good, dear.

I guess this ties in to the mental illness topic. I've been in a weird depression thing the last few months. I was supposed to finally go to the doctor last week so I could get back on medication, but I skipped it, along with all the other appointments at the mental health clinic I've been going to. It's just kind of really dark and I haven't been talking to anybody.

I did finally have a really good turk day yesterday and hope to do so again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.