08/22 - Mental Awareness / Motivation Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I got the $8 hit. Anyone have it approved? Always cautious of TO.
panda please? i like pandas. they cute. i've been.. um distracted.

Reactions: <Gucci>

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi gucci. I wuvvvv you! ha ha ha. : ) the hit queen.

Reactions: <Gucci>

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
On a Mental Health Humor. My daughter who was diagnosed when she was 12 would find every t-shirt that had to do with mental health humor and wear them. Her favorite was "My voices can beat up your voices"

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Get Product Codes and Prices from a receipt ($$ BONUS UP TO 50 CENTS) | PANDA
Requester: Shopping Receipts US [AATZ5SWOQ932L] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.57] [Fair: 2.81] [Comm: 1.39] [Fast: 4.32]
Description:
Given an image of a receipt extract store phone number, date, and the list of product codes and prices (get bonuses for long receipts).
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4431
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;

Req: p9r ■ Title: Transcribe data ■ Reward: $0.05 ■ Prev: http://ns4t.net/wkJhR ■ PandA: http://ns4t.net/xYpcd ■ TO: (Pay: 2.64) (Fair: 3.60) (Comm: 3.72) (Fast: 4.46)

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
just going to say even though it didn't work out the first time keep trying... medicine can be great if your on the right meds.. Sometimes its just trial and error and you have to try like 50 meds to get the right one and once you find the right med you will know :). But yea Psychiatrists are crazy people too and you have to search around to find one that truly fits your personality etc... Sooo don't give up

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Thoughts and feelings about personal information: 10-15 minute survey | PANDA
Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.42] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.95]
Description:
We are interested in how people think and feel about personal information. This easy task should take approx. 20 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; Previous HIT in series completed (statstudies) has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;

Writing, though.

Yuk

Reaction score
Title: Thoughts and feelings about personal information: 10-15 minute survey | PANDA
Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.42] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.95]
Description:
We are interested in how people think and feel about personal information. This easy task should take approx. 20 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; Previous HIT in series completed (statstudies) has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;

Writing, though.
Gross, I hate writing. Even though I had to write this post to tell you how much I dislike writing
Thanks for sharing the HIT though :bolt:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Gross, I hate writing. Even though I had to write this post to tell you how much I dislike writing
It always surprises me how much I hate writing on those surveys but how adept I am at shitposting.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate it, too. So much I didn't do that HIT. :D lol

Reactions: Yuk

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I went undiagnosed with arthrits for 16 years. It destroyed my body. Every time I would go to the dr. People would look at me like I was a junkie wanting a new fix. Even tho I've never done drugs before in my life. Finally in 2014 I was diagnosed. I was yanked out of school at a early age to bullying, I've been terrified of people since then. All my childhood friends use to beat me up. When I was 9 years old, I felt I really only had one friend who was a girl when I was younger. Her father grabbed her and me. Locked me in a room and forced me to watch him rape his own daughter. and said if I ever told anybody, He would kill my mother. (they moved the next day, I never saw or heard from my friend again, I dont know if she's dead or alive or what) I held that secret in for 21 years. before cracking. Because I finally got my first girlfriend at age (24) yep afraid of people. Said girlfriend proceed to end her life because of me, after threatening to kill me because I wasnt comfortable anymore.. cause suprise, suprise, she was married and lied to me. My dr had me tell her all this... my disease was very mild. till it just cracked... you can only hold things in for so long. and by doing so I destroyed my body. My dr immeditaly sent me to a therapist, who diagnosed me with severe depression and a host of other things. It's a struggle everyday. I'm 30 years old now and I cant even use my own debit when I go out shopping cause I'm too afraid the cashier is gonna hurt me.. I talk to nobody but my family. and when I do go somewhere, Like a wrestling match or concert, I'm deadeye and look at no one. I've tried making friends but I ultimately fail. I try to listen to other peoples problems but nobody listens to mine. so I start to feel like a doormat. and I walk away. Everyday is a struggle, but it's a struggle, that I know not alone with. Thank you for making this post and letting me vent a little.
This sounds really inane to folks who haven't tried it, but, meditation first and yoga second. Yoga can be really gentle. There's a house full of Bhudist monks in my neighborhood (weird I know) who let me come in and be quiet with them. It's the weirdest thing, just sitting with some folks and being real quiet. It makes a difference. When you look in the mirror and smile because you're really trying to learn to do what they do, well that's even more special. Meditation can be useful for chronic pain.

Reactions: teal4life

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It always surprises me how much I hate writing on those surveys but how adept I am at shitposting.
I know, especially with that one. Write something positive about yourself? Yeah right, like I can do that realistically... :p

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.