08/18 - So As It Is Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
"Please may i take this opportunity to ask that we exercise higher diligence and help each other with responses that meet our threshold completely."

This is such a badly put together sentence.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Researcher:

I took my time to review your insignificant hit. Perhaps you should look into your minimum accuracy threshold and reexamine it. I barely do 5s because I actually try to find out what things are and it makes them pay really poorly. I do not know why you found it necessary to 'reach out to me' and possibly everyone else who received this defaming email.

My responses were done with my utmost diligence. Did YOU compose your email with utmost diligence ? I am sure my accuracy threshold was met, and you are just wasting your precious time making people feel like they need to take this email personally, but you know what ? I'm better than all of that !

YOU are paying US slave labor wages. Yes, think about that fact !

I will be carrying a review of your email to let fellow turkers how you make people feel and for them NOT to do your penny hits. I sincerely hope that with this review Our turkers find out the truth about YOU, & make sure to AVOID doing your surveys.

Sincerely,

A Not So Enthuisasitc Mturker
Woah, what did I miss? Love me some mturk drama

Also, unrelated, did anyone get Mike Ross' newest qual?

Last edited:

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Anybody know what this qual is about? Just got it in my email.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: consent has been given
Requester: Sarah Shonka McCoy
Qualification Value: 10

Reactions: cb456

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Their Real Estate HITs paid better than any of their new stuff (what else is new, the old HITs paid better than the new HITs -.-) The significant majority of money I made off of them was from several years ago.
I'm still waiting for qual sorter to finish to see if I even have quals, lol.

Hit Tracker says I've done a total of five hits for them. So I probably have no quals.

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
Anybody know what this qual is about? Just got it in my email.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: consent has been given
Requester: Sarah Shonka McCoy
Qualification Value: 10
It was for a few hundred penny hits from yesterday, not sure they are still on the board but maybe they'll post again

Reactions: SCOTTM

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Associate,

Thank you for your continued support to us.

Upon our recent review of responses/answers we received, we found that a significant number of your responses are of high accuracy. Thank you so much for that.

We also felt that there is a need for slightly higher accuracy in your responses. Please may i take this opportunity to ask that we exercise higher diligence and help each other with responses that meet our threshold completely.

Should you have any questions, please you may feel welcome to reach out to me.

Thank you, and we hope that you will be able to meet our required accuracy threshold in subsequent tasks. Please accept our gratitude for your support.

Thank you,
Administrator

Damn it, these are barely worth it as it is.:(
better than the one I got

"We conducted a review of some of our very recent tasks, and we observed that a significant number of the responses provided by you have not met our minimum accuracy threshold. "

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey of US women with SLE Lupus and pregnancy (have been or trying) - DO NOT ATTEMPT if you took the sample survey | Accept
Requester: GSK SLL [A1SMRLLA58B3EP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.92] [Fast=4.23] [Comm=1.50] [Fair=3.69] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.80] [Pen=1.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: USA Survey on Lupus treatment while pregnant or becoming pregnant (Only women with SLE Lupus who recently became pregnant or are trying to should complete this survey - all others will be rejected) - Do not attempt if you took the sample survey earlier!
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email that says "good job, mate. Keep up the excellent work!" or is it all "you suck, please do better" or "you've done pretty well, but we'd like you to do better, mkay?"

It would be fabulous to know what their criteria are. Because many, many of the 5s are subjective-ish. And many of their options suck.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play an attention game (~6 mins) | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Research [A2UX6285R5JW62] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.57] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 1800
Description: In this HIT, you will play an attention game twice. **This HIT should only be completed on a laptop or desktop computer. Do not accept if you are on a mobile device or tablet.**
Qualifications: Completed attention game v1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate descriptions of images | Accept
Requester: The Theater Lab [A3VFPFBLUQLRAD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.93] [Pay=4.63] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.40
Duration: 1800
Description: Look at the image. Read a description. State your agreement or disagreement with the description. No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; DA1.0- Theater Lab responder In 58, 59, 62, 63; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: PeanutButter&Onions

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email that says "good job, mate. Keep up the excellent work!" or is it all "you suck, please do better" or "you've done pretty well, but we'd like you to do better, mkay?"

It would be fabulous to know what their criteria are. Because many, many of the 5s are subjective-ish. And many of their options suck.
Mine pretty much might as well have said "you suck so much that we're just removing you all together" :p

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
No email from 5's here but I've barely done them since the name change.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.