08/18 - So As It Is Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
We rented those for one of my son's birthday parties. They are super fun and harder than hell to get up in once you fall down. There is a technique for getting up and you'd better have strong legs for it to work, lol.

Most of the time all the kids did was run towards each other like bulls to see who would fall down first.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not touching these 5s.
Right? I thought the same thing. This is their "requal" batch. Nope. Staying away for a bit.

I'll go flunk out of pinterest hits to make myself feel better.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
It worked fine on my work computer this week. Still waiting for it to get past the "starting" message on my home computer...the first time always takes for freaking ever.
Now I know that I got the Alegion L2 Patient qual a few months ago and never realized >.>

GRR

Reaction score
On the pintrest HITs what do you do if several come up with "no pin"? I just selected no they don't fit and none of the above. There were about three of the 20 like that.

there is button for "no image" or the like

Reactions: Dragonfly

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to go put a podcast on in my earbuds and vacuum the living room then vacuum-dust it. No one will try and take my vacuum qual from me if I do a shitty job.
They are my #2 all time top requester, lol.

L2 Real Estate HITs please come back :pray:
LOL! I don't think I have any of their quals. Qual sorter is at 67% so I'll have to get back to you on that...but I'm pretty sure I flunk out of them.

and Pinterest is my #2 requester so...I judge no one on their top requesters. Zoltar is my #1. :sorry:o_O

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to go put a podcast on in my earbuds and vacuum the living room then vacuum-dust it. No one will try and take my vacuum qual from me if I do a shitty job.

LOL! I don't think I have any of their quals. Qual sorter is at 67% so I'll have to get back to you on that...but I'm pretty sure I flunk out of them.

and Pinterest is my #2 requester so...I judge no one on their top requesters. Zoltar is my #1. :sorry:o_O
Wait, that sounds like I think Alegion is a bad top requester. I don't at all since I don't know that I've done any of their hits. Just recently in another forum people have been bitching about the low pay. And my top 2 requesters are pretty pathetic, that's what I was poking fun at in a poorly worded manner.

Reactions: TSolo315

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, that sounds like I think Alegion is a bad top requester. I don't at all since I don't know that I've done any of their hits. Just recently in another forum people have been bitching about the low pay. And my top 2 requesters are pretty pathetic, that's what I was poking fun at in a poorly worded manner.
Their Real Estate HITs paid better than any of their new stuff (what else is new, the old HITs paid better than the new HITs -.-) The significant majority of money I made off of them was from several years ago.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Rate descriptions of images | Accept
Requester: The Theater Lab [A3VFPFBLUQLRAD] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.40
Duration: 1800
Available: 4
Description: Look at the image. Read a description. State your agreement or disagreement with the description. No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; DA1.0- Theater Lab responder In 58, 59, 62, 63; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
m,[/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456

PeanutButter&Onions

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Associate,

Thank you for your continued support to us.

Upon our recent review of responses/answers we received, we found that a significant number of your responses are of high accuracy. Thank you so much for that.

We also felt that there is a need for slightly higher accuracy in your responses. Please may i take this opportunity to ask that we exercise higher diligence and help each other with responses that meet our threshold completely.

Should you have any questions, please you may feel welcome to reach out to me.

Thank you, and we hope that you will be able to meet our required accuracy threshold in subsequent tasks. Please accept our gratitude for your support.

Thank you,
Administrator

Damn it, these are barely worth it as it is.:(

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Associate,

Thank you for your continued support to us.

Upon our recent review of responses/answers we received, we found that a significant number of your responses are of high accuracy. Thank you so much for that.

We also felt that there is a need for slightly higher accuracy in your responses. Please may i take this opportunity to ask that we exercise higher diligence and help each other with responses that meet our threshold completely.

Should you have any questions, please you may feel welcome to reach out to me.

Thank you, and we hope that you will be able to meet our required accuracy threshold in subsequent tasks. Please accept our gratitude for your support.

Thank you,
Administrator

Damn it, these are barely worth it as it is.:(
oh hey you got the same one as me. Does that mean we are on the high end of the "you suck" category?

Status
Not open for further replies.