08/18 - So As It Is Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Associate,

Thank you for your continued support to us.

Upon our recent review of responses/answers we received, we found that a significant number of your responses are of high accuracy. Thank you so much for that.

We also felt that there is a need for slightly higher accuracy in your responses. Please may i take this opportunity to ask that we exercise higher diligence and help each other with responses that meet our threshold completely.

Should you have any questions, please you may feel welcome to reach out to me.

Thank you, and we hope that you will be able to meet our required accuracy threshold in subsequent tasks. Please accept our gratitude for your support.

Thank you,
Administrator
Cool, I think?

Shawen

Reaction score
Title: short survey!(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Tami Kim [AQUYHHBM40X8O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.94] [Pay=2.70] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.88] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=7.26] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1800
Available: 45
Description: short survey!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3263709-102763] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Quick and Easy[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Person Perception(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kristin Laurin [A29VE8F8VGJWWM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.57] [Pay=2.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.85
Duration: 2700
Available: 48
Description: In this 10-minute survey, you will answer questions about your beliefs on some issues, then evaluate a fictitious scenario about people in everyday life.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000; Exc: [1742509013-102051] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
~`[/td][/tr] Turds, it's my invitation only. my bad.

Reactions: desallemands

desallemands

Reaction score
Yess, I like the 'significant shift' part. Its total crap. I wish I had a form letter for you to send back to them. Perhaps it would go something like this :

Dear Fellow Researcher:

I took my time to review your insignificant hit. Perhaps you should look into your minimum accuracy threshold and reexamine it. I barely do 5s because I actually try to find out what things are and it makes them pay really poorly. I do not know why you found it necessary to 'reach out to me' and possibly everyone else who received this defaming email.

My responses were done with my utmost diligence. Did YOU compose your email with utmost diligence ? I am sure my accuracy threshold was met, and you are just wasting your precious time making people feel like they need to take this email personally, but you know what ? I'm better than all of that !

YOU are paying US slave labor wages. Yes, think about that fact !

I will be carrying a review of your email to let fellow turkers how you make people feel and for them NOT to do your penny hits. I sincerely hope that with this review Our turkers find out the truth about YOU, & make sure to AVOID doing your surveys.
Sincerely,
A Not So Enthuisasitc Mturker

QUOTE="rsclone, post: 1313280, member: 3285"]So I barely do 5s because I actually try to find out what things are and it makes them pay really poorly....then I get this??

Dear Fellow Associate,

Thank you for your support in our Crowd related activities.

We conducted a review of some of our very recent tasks, and we observed that a significant number of the responses provided by you have not met our minimum accuracy threshold.

Please may I take this opportunity to encourage you to feel welcome to reach out to me should you need more information on performing our tasks more accurately.

I would request that we please exercise utmost diligence while providing responses. We will be carrying out reviews frequently and will be considering only those associates for future tasks who meet the accuracy threshold. I sincerely hope that in our upcoming review, we find a significant shift in your responses; towards much higher accuracy.

Thank you, again, for your continued support.

Best wishes,
Administrator[/QUOTE]

Reactions: rsclone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yess, I like the 'significant shift' part. Its total crap. I wish I had a form letter for you to send back to them. Perhaps it would go something like this :

Dear Fellow Researcher:

I took my time to review your insignificant hit. Perhaps you should look into your minimum accuracy threshold and reexamine it. I barely do 5s because I actually try to find out what things are and it makes them pay really poorly. I do not know why you found it necessary to 'reach out to me' and possibly everyone else who received this defaming email.

My responses were done with my utmost diligence. Did YOU compose your email with utmost diligence ? I am sure my accuracy threshold was met, and you are just wasting your precious time making people feel like they need to take this email personally, but you know what ? I'm better than all of that !

I will be carrying a review of your email to let fellow turkers how you make people feel and for them NOT to do your penny hits. I sincerely hope that with this review Our turkers find out the truth about YOU, & make sure to AVOID doing your surveys.

Sincerely,

QUOTE="rsclone, post: 1313280, member: 3285"]So I barely do 5s because I actually try to find out what things are and it makes them pay really poorly....then I get this??

Dear Fellow Associate,

We conducted a review of some of our very recent tasks, and we observed that a significant number of the responses provided by you have not met our minimum accuracy threshold.

Please may I take this opportunity to encourage you to feel welcome to reach out to me should you need more information on performing our tasks more accurately.

I would request that we please exercise utmost diligence while providing responses. We will be carrying out reviews frequently and will be considering only those associates for future tasks who meet the accuracy threshold. I sincerely hope that in our upcoming review, we find a significant shift in your responses; towards much higher accuracy.

Best wishes,
Administrator
[/QUOTE]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa, 5s are sending that email?

I don't have one. Either positive or negative. Wonder if that is good or bad? Or I'm insignificant enough to not have an account review?

Ugh. Nerves. I need a second job I'm not so constantly worried about losing.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Whoa, 5s are sending that email?

I don't have one. Either positive or negative. Wonder if that is good or bad? Or I'm insignificant enough to not have an account review?

Ugh. Nerves. I need a second job I'm not so constantly worried about losing.

I think they might be actually going through and reviewing because I saw people mentioning the email late last night, and then I got mine at like an hour ago.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Two-Part Survey on Your Experience and Emotions at Work (PART 1)(≈ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.06] [Pay=3.97] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.40] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.21] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=510] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=13.00] [Pen=1.81 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=88%] [Rej=3] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: This is the first part of a two-part survey on your experience at work. Participants must be employed full-time at their current job for at least 6 months and NOT work from home, as this survey will ask you about your experience and your feelings at your workplace. This first part should take no longer than 6 minutes. After two weeks, the second part of the survey will be available for those who successfully completed the first part of the survey. The second part of the survey should take no longer than 4 minutes. You will receive $0.60 after successfully completing the first part of the survey, and $0.40 after successfully completing the second part of the survey, for a total of $1.00.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [103227-102638] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1047050026 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:)[/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I think they might be actually going through and reviewing because I saw people mentioning the email late last night, and then I got mine at like an hour ago.
Ugh. Now I'll be cautiously checking email all day long.

Reactions: C to the J

Dragonfly

Reaction score
On the pintrest HITs what do you do if several come up with "no pin"? I just selected no they don't fit and none of the above. There were about three of the 20 like that.

Reactions: GRR

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score

Dear Fellow Researcher:

Sincerely,

Oh...wow.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

Dear Fellow Researcher:

Sincerely,

Dear Fellow Associate,

Best wishes,
Administrator
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.