08/18 - So As It Is Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
30 $1.25 surveys and I couldn't snag one the second it hit. That is a bad sign.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1DS) | Accept
Requester: Victoria Reznyk [AHEOQ75N66IRM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.93] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.58] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.73] [Fair=3.11] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.00] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 300
Available: 11017
Description: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Categorization Accuracy New GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
less than 200 done in an hour....they got errybody skurred up in here...lol[/td][/tr]

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
I got the e-mail about 5s too. (The good one.)

Disappointed....

Reactions: savvy

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
30 $1.25 surveys and I couldn't snag one the second it hit. That is a bad sign.
Did you do the BUPS HIT on or around 3/14/2018? I think it's the same one with a new title. I couldn't grab it either, and there were still some available when I tried.

Reactions: Kennedy

Silver Laxarus

neutral
Reaction score
Title: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1DS) | Accept
Requester: Victoria Reznyk [AHEOQ75N66IRM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.93] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.58] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.73] [Fair=3.11] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.00] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 300
Available: 11017
Description: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Categorization Accuracy New GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
less than 200 done in an hour....they got errybody skurred up in here...lol[/td][/tr]
I don't have this qual, otherwise I'd be all up in there.

Reactions: jan

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So you don't do them?
LOL, I can't. Blocked, even though I had never actually completed a single one of their HITs!

Something like 2 years ago, there was a script for clearing CAPTCHAs and a large number of people used Copytext, Inc HITs to do so, since they were underpaid and would arbitrarily reject, yet the HITs were quick to load. I vaguely recall warnings going out across the forums by users who started getting banned for accepting their HITs for clearing CAPTCHA and then promptly returning them.

I missed the warning and got blocked. Probably accepted/returned a few 1000's of their HITs but never submitted a single one.

Reactions: Dragonfly

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you do the BUPS HIT on or around 3/14/2018? I think it's the same one with a new title. I couldn't grab it either, and there were still some available when I tried.
Well, that is always a possibility. I don't remember though.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
LOL, I can't. Blocked, even though I had never actually completed a single one of their HITs!

Something like 2 years ago, there was a script for clearing CAPTCHAs and a large number of people used Copytext, Inc HITs to do so, since they were underpaid and would arbitrarily reject, yet the HITs were quick to load. I vaguely recall warnings going out across the forums by users who started getting banned for accepting their HITs for clearing CAPTCHA and then promptly returning them.

I missed the warning and got blocked. Probably accepted/returned a few 1000's of their HITs but never submitted a single one.
Guess I should stop using Crowdsurf for that without doing their hits? (I like doing their hits, just... not lately.)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So I think my kid was trying to get the "vacuum the living room and vacuum-dust it, too" qual revoked this summer. It was his job over the summer to do both tasks, and my vacuum, which has a sensor on it and has a red light for when it's still sucking up particles, and a green light saying "this area of the floor is clean, move on" had a red light on for a very long time when I vacuumed. Took me forever to get the floor clean. I looked at the kid and said, "Dude, nice try to get out of vacuuming. From now on I'm going to spot check your work and if it's in the "red" you have to do more work until it's in the "green". And oh, you'll lose video game time, too."

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
So I think my kid was trying to get the "vacuum the living room and vacuum-dust it, too" qual revoked this summer. It was his job over the summer to do both tasks, and my vacuum, which has a sensor on it and has a red light for when it's still sucking up particles, and a green light saying "this area of the floor is clean, move on" had a red light on for a very long time when I vacuumed. Took me forever to get the floor clean. I looked at the kid and said, "Dude, nice try to get out of vacuuming. From now on I'm going to spot check your work and if it's in the "red" you have to do more work until it's in the "green". And oh, you'll lose video game time, too."
I'd trust that sensor on that thing about as much as I would a wet fart

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd trust that sensor on that thing about as much as I would a wet fart
It's surprisingly accurate, believe it or not. I tested it out with the rug shampooer once (because I did not believe it). The area I vacuumed until the "green" had almost no pet hair come out when I shampooed. The area I did not vacuum until the green had a ton of pet hair come out. And let's discuss the amount of yarn fuzz that ends up in my carpet from both the kid and I working on yarn hobbies....lordy those areas take 3x's as long to go "green" than other carpet areas.

I can tell how much cleaner my carpet is right now just by looking at it. Can't believe I ignored that all summer, lol.

I hate carpet. I only have it in one room of the house. I want to have it ripped out and replaced with high quality laminate. I have original hardwood flooring from the 40s in most of the rest of the house and I love that.

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.