08/17 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's fine because any seasoned requester understands this.
http://turkrequesters.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-bot-problem-on-mturk.html

It's always been an issue but, there are pretty easy and solid ways of rejecting most of that erroneous data in bulk. There are a bunch of new people, recently, it feels like. And new people who scam requesters, with or without bots(or scripts etc) usually weed themselves out pretty quickly. They get too many rejections to qualify for anything and give up.

Last edited:

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a warning email from Victoria's Secret Batch AKA 5ives.

Message from Victoria Reznyk
---------------------------------
Dear Fellow Associate,

Thank you for your support in our Crowd related activities.

We conducted a review of some of our very recent tasks, and we observed that a significant number of the responses provided by you have not met our minimum accuracy threshold.

Please may I take this opportunity to encourage you to feel welcome to reach out to me should you need more information on performing our tasks more accurately.

I would request that we please exercise utmost diligence while providing responses. We will be carrying out reviews frequently and will be considering only those associates for future tasks who meet the accuracy threshold. I sincerely hope that in our upcoming review, we find a significant shift in your responses; towards much higher accuracy.

Thank you, again, for your continued support.

Best wishes,
Administrator

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.