08/16 - Tactile Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I try and do that a few times a day, should I always keep it unchecked?
There isn't much "should" involved with turking. Whichever works best for you. After having a solid grasp of the basics, everything else is just preference. Depends on what you are trying to do at the time. When I use the built in search feature of AMT, I look at all HITs. In HitFinder(HF) I only show HITs I'm qual'ed for, unless it's super slow.

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Its just me in James Hetfield form giving you the bird. You don't deserve to see such a god, anyway.
I saw them a long time ago when they were still a thrash metal band. They've had some decent songs since then, but nothing like their first four albums.

Reactions: Metallica

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Decision Making Related to Cannabis Products | Accept
Requester: Michael Amlung [A3RZY16MTWMWWP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.55] [Pay=2.25] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: People who have used cannabis/marijuana in the last six months are invited for a research study to better understand motivation and decision making. You will answer a few surveys and make decisions about monetary rewards and marijuana products. This is ex
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US-AK, US-CA, US-CO, US-DC, US-MA, US-ME, US-NV, US-OR, US-VT, US-WA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw them a long time ago when they were still a thrash metal band. They've had some decent songs since then, but nothing like their first four albums.
I wasn't expecting this sort of response. Was James doing that "how does it feel to be alive" thing at that point? Can't say I disagree, but DM is still very much so thrash if you can get past the awful sound production.

Reactions: mboone73

coffee.cup

ALL YOUR SURVEY ARE BELONG TO ME!
Reaction score
Anyone know the requester for the quick medical-related batch HITs? Like the 'is the mesh in the surgery video' type deals.. I've lost it off my Panda for some reason..

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Decision Making Related to Cannabis Products | Accept
Requester: Michael Amlung [A3RZY16MTWMWWP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.55] [Pay=2.25] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: People who have used cannabis/marijuana in the last six months are invited for a research study to better understand motivation and decision making. You will answer a few surveys and make decisions about monetary rewards and marijuana products. This is ex
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US-AK, US-CA, US-CO, US-DC, US-MA, US-ME, US-NV, US-OR, US-VT, US-WA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
right up my alley

Reactions: themildone

cassius

Reaction score
my neighbor did the TNR program with 2 of these, but was never able to catch any of the others and the local humane society doesn't catch them for you.
you have to get a trap which i think can range in price from not so expensive to expensive but a cheap one will usually do. and then trap them if your area permits that for TNR and then if they are feral, though now they are called community cats, but there is usually a steep discount to get them done, first shots, rabies is usually included I think and discounts on flea treatments i had one female that took a year and a half to catch and she kept having litters and i kept doing them and then finally got her.

Status
Not open for further replies.