Title: Psychology Experiment | Accept
Requester: Cory Derringer [AK5OM4OI14DIP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.94] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 18000
Available: 1
Description: You will complete a series of brief judgment tasks. This is a research study being conducted through the University of Pittsburgh.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
How can I get more qualifications? I know that I can search and do tests but I am wondering if I can actively do more because I have about 1400 hits approved and 1 rejection and I don't seem to be able to access very much. Thanks!

Reactions: GoldenTemple

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
the vet bill later today is gonna set me back by at least $50 so if today could pick up before I leave that'd be great :grimace:
Grrr. I know the feeling, I have to take my kitty to the vet... and I don't have a car, so on the bus! LOL

Reactions: themildone

cassius

Reaction score
awww how cute :love: there's a group of stray cats that lives by the dumpster for my apartment complex and my neighbor started feeding them. she moved recently and asked me to continue feeding them if she gave me cat food. I was late feeding them one day and 2 of them were 'knocking' on my door :ROFL: they also sit on my windowsill to sunbathe.
yes they do that. that's as bad as the ones i fed for the former crazy cat lady who passed away. all the cats were sitting on my steps, and i mean all of them because she refused to TNR, while the ambulance was at her place.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decision Making(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Aleksandra Kovacheva [AS0EW1HZMWOYN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.70] [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.22] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.65] [Reviews=66] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=10.15] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 7200
Available: 34
Description: Imagine a situation and answer some questions
Qualifications: Exc: [1116827953-102456] DoesNotExist ; 643aec05 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; 0d18b8cf DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
How can I get more qualifications? I know that I can search and do tests but I am wondering if I can actively do more because I have about 1400 hits approved and 1 rejection and I don't seem to be able to access very much. Thanks!
sometimes, when you do a few hits from a requester - that will turn into a qual (they'll use the hits you do as a qual test - either by design, or they change their mind and make the hits qual'ed).
Other times, you search. Sometimes, they'll post here that they are giving qual's based on a certain hit.
It's all luck, being here 'now' (to quote an old hippy) - and searching.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yes they do that. that's as bad as the ones i fed for the former crazy cat lady who passed away. all the cats were sitting on my steps, and i mean all of them because she refused to TNR, while the ambulance was at her place.
my neighbor did the TNR program with 2 of these, but was never able to catch any of the others and the local humane society doesn't catch them for you.

Reactions: TwilightMashery

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Interesting academic research -- 25 minutes approximately with great pay | Accept
Requester: Xinhui Ma [A1PSONFMBAHYEL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1500
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is served for an academic research. This HIT will include 7 simple tasks and a questionnaire. The payment includes 2 parts: participation fee of $3 and performance pay (up to $5).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
20 minutes and a 1.60 bonus, but after I pressed the finish button It said error 404, so kind of worried they did not get their info. I submitted the hit anyway.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: coffee.cup

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
T
sometimes, when you do a few hits from a requester - that will turn into a qual (they'll use the hits you do as a qual test - either by design, or they change their mind and make the hits qual'ed).
Other times, you search. Sometimes, they'll post here that they are giving qual's based on a certain hit.
It's all luck, being here 'now' (to quote an old hippy) - and searching.
Thanks! I feel like sometimes I have no options and it makes it hard to get much.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.