08/16 - Tactile Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How can I get more qualifications? I know that I can search and do tests but I am wondering if I can actively do more because I have about 1400 hits approved and 1 rejection and I don't seem to be able to access very much. Thanks!
Also, make sure you are searching for HITs that you don't qualify for. If you see a qualification test available, next to a qual that you don't have, you can try and take it.

Other than that, Qualification HITs appear for new or recurring HITs, from time to time. Those are where you'll get most of your qualifications.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: News Media and Attitudes Towards Science - ~ 10-minute Psychological Experimental Survey (~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Shaun Dalmasson [A220AVHXEG1GUC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will read 5 short news articles and asked to answer a few questions regarding the materials. In addition, you will also be asked questions about your worldviews and your attitudes towards science. This study will take ~ 10 minutes, and pays $1.25.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [3183099-100149] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
Also, make sure you are searching for HITs that you don't qualify for. If you see a qualification test available, next to a qual that you don't have, you can try and take it.

Other than that, Qualification HITs appear for new or recurring HITs, from time to time. Those are where you'll get most of your qualifications.
I try and do that a few times a day, should I always keep it unchecked?

Reactions: Jerami

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting better, because I can't even see that image.
Its just me in James Hetfield form giving you the bird. You don't deserve to see such a god, anyway.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Interesting academic research -- 25 minutes approximately with great pay | Accept
Requester: Xinhui Ma [A1PSONFMBAHYEL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1500
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is served for an academic research. This HIT will include 7 simple tasks and a questionnaire. The payment includes 2 parts: participation fee of $3 and performance pay (up to $5).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
20 minutes and a 1.60 bonus, but after I pressed the finish button It said error 404, so kind of worried they did not get their info. I submitted the hit anyway.[/td][/tr]
I had the same problem, you are not alone.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: MTurk Personality and Interpersonal Relationships F18(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Virgil Zeigler-Hill [A3UCG5JGHC6OM4] (Req TV): $7.68/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.09] [Fair: 4.74] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 4.72]
Description:
Participants will complete a series of questionnaires for a research study concerning personality and interpersonal relationships. The items will deal with a range of issues including personality traits and various aspects of interpersonal interactions with another person. Participation will require approximately 45 minutes and participants will receive $2.50 upon completion. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000; Exc: [102898-102460] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
Did not take the 45 minutes as advertised by any means. Maybe 10-15. I'm terrible about paying attention to exact times.

Reactions: coffee.cup
Status
Not open for further replies.