Not open for further replies.

Hogendaz

Reaction score
I go through mixed emotions when the Survey Comet pops up lol

Reactions: SCOTTM

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
yea, those are the surgeon videos where you rate the skill. Pay ain't all that great but if I'm bored I'll do them. Also depends on who's around me, I got chewed out pretty good for the grand daughter watching one
What is a C-SATS?

Reaction score
I'm over here trying to figure out if MTS does panda's... I found the hit catcher but it only does one at a time?

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I think the problem is that they go to reddit in the first place. That's mistake one.
You're not kidding. I used to love the place. But go there on some money making threads and it gets shady and non-supportive in a heartbeat. It' slowly turning into a 4chan type environment.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I'm over here trying to figure out if MTS does panda's... I found the hit catcher but it only does one at a time?

One HIT at a time? I'm not getting it. I'm trying to catch 3-6 HITs at a time there.

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
I realized recently that C-SAT stands for Customer Satisfaction. I wouldn't classify people getting their organs rearranged as "customers", but ok

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
As I have said, I cannot get into T.O.

I try to grab hits within seconds of them being posted. Many times they are gone in seconds as well if you don't have a panda set up. Anyone can catch it, and check it out before they do it seeing as there is no penalty for returning a HIT.
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.