Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
if I broke a bone in my hand it would hurt a lot, not just when I put weight on it, (or poked it) right? Asking for a friend.
Probably. Is there any swelling? Can you make a fist?

Reactions: Jaded

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
if I broke a bone in my hand it would hurt a lot, not just when I put weight on it, (or poked it) right? Asking for a friend.
can you move your fingers? if so, it ain't broke (most likely, I've broke almost every major bone, arms, legs, collar)

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Teacher Hiring Recommendations | Accept
Requester: Charlie Law [A14ELKFFB0WH2V] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: You are being asked to participate in this research study to help us better understand the thought processes that go into the decision making regarding hiring job applicants for elementary teachers.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
As a former teacher, this was SO cringe worthy and poorly done :facepalm:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, I'm not anywhere near 92 but I've already given up correcting people when they call me 'amanda' and 'savannah' (which sound kind of like my name)
I'm Alicia, pronounced Alisha.....but my entire life people have pronounced my name A lee See ah, the latin pronounciation. I gave up correcting people and became Alley. My daughter is Moira like Moira Kelly, but teachers were always speaking to me about Mariah, who the hell is Mariah I finally asked one of them, lol.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you move all of your fingers?
Yes

Probably. Is there any swelling? Can you make a fist?
A little swelling, a weird looking bruise, and I can make a fist. It hurts typing though. I just figured this out.

...probably? idk my mom broke her ankle clear in half and was walking on it...ended up with a metal plate and screws because of it
When I fell off the porch and broke my wrist/shoulder my mom didn't take me to the ER because I could move it all, she finally took me a few days later when it swelled up real big and I was like MOM I THINK I'M BROKEN. Now I can't raise my right arm all the way up. I'm gonna go yell at her for that.

Reactions: themildone

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Alicia, pronounced Alisha.....but my entire life people have pronounced my name A lee See ah, the latin prounounciation. I gave up correcting people and became Alley. My daughter is Moira like Moira Kelly, but teachers were always speaking to me about Mariah, who the hell is Mariah I finally asked one of them, lol.
this is why you don't give funky names to people

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
From someone who has broken 17 bones in his hand. Not always. Some smaller hairline fractures will only hurt when prodded. AND, when I was a kid, the first time I broke anything, my parental unit asked if I could move all of my fingers. I was crying but, could. So, needless to say, 5 days later while they are rebreaking bones in my hand that were trying to heal all wonky, I decided that movement is not a deciding factor.

I broke 9 bones that first time. My pinky was so badly broken that it hasn't grown since I was 10.:(

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm Alicia, pronounced Alisha.....but my entire life people have pronounced my name A lee See ah, the latin prounounciation. I gave up correcting people and became Alley. My daughter is Moira like Moira Kelly, but teachers were always speaking to me about Mariah, who the hell is Mariah I finally asked one of them, lol.
I thought you were Sally this whole time.

And I probably would have called your daughter Moria.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yes

A little swelling, a weird looking bruise, and I can make a fist. It hurts typing though. I just figured this out.

When I fell off the porch and broke my wrist/shoulder my mom didn't take me to the ER because I could move it all, she finally took me a few days later when it swelled up real big and I was like MOM I THINK I'M BROKEN. Now I can't raise my right arm all the way up. I'm gonna go yell at her for that.
Probably want to go have an X-ray just to make sure.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My father was going to name me Alicia (A lee See ah) my mom wanted to name me Jade so they "compromised" on AmberJade.

okay, enough semi related stories today. I'm totally gonna work now.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying something new, and I've got a test batch of sentiment labeling HITs to go up. If the test goes well, I'll have a *lot* of these to go up.
I'll start the test at 12:15 eastern.
I would like to do several hundred of these please :hungry:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
idk man, my name is Samantha and people still screw it up. or don't know how to spell it.
Marlena's been a fun one to try and explain over the phone. Still wouldn't trade it for anything less funky :)

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
this is why you don't give funky names to people
also my son's name is Elijah and the number of people who don't know how to pronounce it is ridiculous
My father was going to name me Alicia (A lee See ah) my mom wanted to name me Jade so they "compromised" on AmberJade.

okay, enough semi related stories today. I'm totally gonna work now.
omg I didn't realize that was your real name lol. I thought it was Amber and Jade was just something you tacked on for a screen name. Thinking about it now that sounds hella dumb so...this makes more sense.

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
On these Noah HITS, questions with friends I think they are called, I keep having the partners disconnect, is this normal. I have done five now and have never made it past the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.