08/13 - Mochi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
1024 is what my cap is also, it's 1 terabyte.

I have lost 3 people out of my house 2 moved out after being told they needed to and our older son went to college...it's August 13th and I sit at 1500 GB's used. Apparently gaming is the destroyer of bandwidth.
May I suggest changing your wifi password? Someone may very well be leaching off your wifi. I suggest a password change and also change the name of your network to something like (insert city name) Drug Enforcement Agency. It works very well.

Reactions: themildone

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
1024 is what my cap is also, it's 1 terabyte.

I have lost 3 people out of my house 2 moved out after being told they needed to and our older son went to college...it's August 13th and I sit at 1500 GB's used. Apparently gaming is the destroyer of bandwidth.
My kid is the only gamer, so our usage stays lower :)

I can't game. I would never get anything done. I'm either all in a game or I don't play at all.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning!

I see your Michael Jackson video starring Eddie Murphy, and raise you an Eddie Murphy video starring and written by Rick James, bitch.
Let's all be honest though, this is the best song ever written/produced:

Reactions: mboone73

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I see your Michael Jackson video starring Eddie Murphy, and raise you an Eddie Murphy video starring and written by Rick James, bitch.

I remember when Chapelle Show first aired Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories about Rick James, and I immediately thought of that that very same Eddie Murphy music video...

At that moment I realized that everything that happened in the skit was very likely based 100% on fact.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
May I suggest changing your wifi password? Someone may very well be leaching off your wifi. I suggest a password change and also change the name of your network to something like (insert city name) Drug Enforcement Agency. It works very well.
I've changed it before I also have that app that shows me every single thing that signs into my network where I can block individual items or users this is helpful when a kid pisses me off I just block all their stuff till they do what they are supposed to.

Nope, it's literally us using all of this stuff.

Reactions: sofaslug

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I remember when Chapelle Show first aired Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories about Rick James, and I immediately thought of that that very same Eddie Murphy music video...

At that moment I realized that everything that happened in the skit was very likely based 100% on fact.
Charlie Murphy was one hell of a funny guy. The Prince skit they did absolutely kills me.

Reactions: mboone73

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For example I just flipped on my xbox and my ps4 and here we go with a bunch of updates...also free games to download every month etc etc.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had the same service with Charter for years (now Spectrum) I can't see anything related to my account online (but I sure can pay my 64.99 bill) If I go to look at my account details it wants me to search for new services as if I'm a new customer. ??? But I pay for 100 MBPS and get 69MBPS and have no caps that I'm aware of so I'm not messing with it because I stream everything. lol
When Spectrum took over Charter the government made them agree to "no data caps" for... Six years I think. Somewhere around 2022 they'll be able to impose caps on their customers, but not until then.

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
When Spectrum took over Charter the government made them agree to "no data caps" for... Six years I think. Somewhere around 2022 they'll be able to impose caps on their customers, but not until then.
Good to know....so 2022 before they suck even more. Check.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Feel lucky my 2 options are AT&T which has a cap and basically tries to force you to take DirecTv and their speeds suck, or Comcast...

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I finally got my desktop fixed (again) after going about 4 months without it. I bought a month of WoW and the xpac comes out today but I have more pre-expac stuff to do. I'm so, so tempted to say screw this and go play lol. Someone talk me out of it.
I managed to get an Alliance character through the quests to be ready the other day and then boosted a Horde character from 100 to 110 and last night so it would be ready, too! (I got really confused when I was dumped into a tutorial on how to play after boosting)I hadn't been subbed to WoW for like six months before this. My plan is to work my fingers to the bone until the expansion is live, then curse and cry when everything lags because everyone is trying to play at once! :D :ahhh:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I managed to get an Alliance character through the quests to be ready the other day and then boosted a Horde character from 100 to 110 and last night so it would be ready, too! (I got really confused when I was dumped into a tutorial on how to play after boosting)I hadn't been subbed to WoW for like six months before this. My plan is to work my fingers to the bone until the expansion is live, then curse and cry when everything lags because everyone is trying to play at once! :D :ahhh:
this is the first time I've played in almost 2 months too! I stopped playing a little before my desktop broke. I have a 110, 108 (that I don't play because hunters suck now :( ) and I'm working on a dk right now but she's only 60.

Reactions: Minx2121

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't play WOW because I refuse to pay to play a game I already bought.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't play WOW because I refuse to pay to play a game I already bought.
I had the same thoughts at first but that was 8 years ago and this is the only video game I play so...oh well :shrug:

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Just set up to catch the Siddharth Suri HIT and shows I'm not qualified. I know others had issues on Friday. What did you do to resolve it if anything?

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
this is the first time I've played in almost 2 months too! I stopped playing a little before my desktop broke. I have a 110, 108 (that I don't play because hunters suck now :( ) and I'm working on a dk right now but she's only 60.
I love my hunters haha.. I also suck, so it's okay that they suck, I guess.. I have fun anyway. I still haven't done any work as of this reply. :angelic::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.