08/13 - Mochi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Kid just asked, while playing a video game that used the phrase, "Mom, what's a red light district?"

me in my head, "Do NOT SWEAR. Do NOT SWEAR while explaining this."

I totally didn't swear and went all historical and gave the "scientific" answer (and feminist one).
/me googles red light district

oh I did not need to know those exist

Reactions: jklmnop

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone know what these pam mandler hits are actually all about? counting cars in a small parking lot. hourly rate thing says these are like$ 20/hr
they are probably trying to approximate retail traffic to estimate demand.

alk69

Reaction score
I Have, I enjoyed it. And mead tastes like fantasy and dragons
Umhummm. If you'll recall it was mead that Hrathgar and his men were drinking when Grendel caught them all asleep(read passed out cold on the floor) and proceeded to eat several. Beowolf had to save them. Mead. First sip. Too sweet, then it's so easy to drink down....til the next day...or the day after, depending on how much you imbibed....there are things worse, just not many.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don’t know what’s going on in here but I Turk and am very manly. I also like sharp things and cuss like a fucking sailor.

Also, hi.
:p

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Umhummm. If you'll recall it was mead that Hrathgar and his men were drinking when Grendel caught them all asleep(read passed out cold on the floor) and proceeded to eat several. Beowolf had to save them. Mead. First sip. Too sweet, then it's so easy to drink down....til the next day...or the day after, depending on how much you imbibed....there are things worse, just not many.
Yeah but it tastes so beautiful, so consequences be damned.

But dollar store wine is $3 a bottle and mead was $18. Can you guess which one I"m gonna stick to?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
whores cost money son
you're not going to believe me
but I've never seen a whore, AND known that's what she was about.
I've also never been interested in those services ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
power is probably going out soon
Sondi @Sondi be careful when it blacks out!

Reactions: Sondi

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Okay question.... If I need to get my mturk like... withdrawn and like, into physical money, but my bank account is in the negative and I can't transfer it to there, is there another way to get it into spendable money (besides spending it on amazon itself??)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay question.... If I need to get my mturk like... withdrawn and like, into physical money, but my bank account is in the negative and I can't transfer it to there, is there another way to get it into spendable money (besides spending it on amazon itself??)
Prepaid debit card. May take a few days, depending on the card. You'd need to get one at a store, like Walmart, then activate and add it to payments.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
only way to get physical money is in a bank account or a prepaid card (from walmart or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.