08/10 - Wrestling / Weightlifting Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
I will, happily. It looks damned stupid. Just saved myself 60 bucks.
They haven't released enough game play for me to judge properly or details on the game. If it is purely linear levels like Devil May Cry then it will be a huge disappointment but however if the game is a full on open world JRPG it could be decent. If the game is good I can overlook certain douchy emo things and the goofy headphones, as this is just part of Japanese culture in general.

Edit: Also on a game like this especially a new IP the $60 would be out of the question to begin with I normally just wait for games to go on sale like this one.

Last edited:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

i may or may not be on to make the thread for sunday 8/14. Chances are I probably will, but there is a chance I won't

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
They haven't released enough game play for me to judge properly or details on the game. If it is purely linear levels like Devil May Cry then it will be a huge disappointment but however if the game is a full on open world JRPG it could be decent. If the game is good I can overlook certain douchy emo things and the goofy headphones, as this is just part of Japanese culture in general.
Honestly, it's the gameplay itself that looks stupid. The douchey emo stuff is pretty much par for the course with that type of game. It's clearly just a taste judgment on my part... everything about the footage that has been released so far makes me go a big rubbery one, so I can safely write it off entirely and forget it exists.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, it's the gameplay itself that looks stupid. The douchey emo stuff is pretty much par for the course with that type of game. It's clearly just a taste judgment on my part... everything about the footage that has been released so far makes me go a big rubbery one, so I can safely write it off entirely and forget it exists.
Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.