08/10 - Wrestling / Weightlifting Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNotoriousTIG

HITs get me lit.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, yeah. That's where my exercising comes in and I do eat healthy foods. I just have to count calories now and not eat so much bread, cheese and wine. It's terrible. :p
Being a full time student and working full time, my only real opportunity for fitness is during the summer. I have this pattern of gaining 20-30 pounds during the year, losing it during the summer, going back to school and hearing the "wowwww you've lost so much weight!" , wash rinse repeat.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I like how even after he finally puts his headphones on and starts listening to music, he still doesn't stfu.
Thats how you know he's cool though.

Another headphone wearer.EDIT: I don't know why headphones are used this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurkingMaster

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Sucks Seventeen dicks
No less than seventeen dicks
Exactly seventeen dicks

- Mtruk Haiku

Reactions: Goose

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I watched a few episodes of it. Really OP character lol.

I more meant I don't know why many game and anime characters wear headphones a lot. Super Sonico was originally a mascot for music so that makes sense... then again I also saw guys around campus wearing full on headsets so I might just be missing something.

If you are asking what the source of that gif is.. it is from "Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?"

:( you beat me
Ayyy, my bad. I meant more why I don't understand why headphones are used that way. I actually watched a few episodes of it so thats why I remembered it when aveline mentioned the headphones lol.

Last edited:

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I more meant I don't know why many game and anime characters wear headphones a lot. Super Sonico was originally a mascot for music so that makes sense... then again I also saw guys around campus wearing full on headsets so I might just be missing something.
It is a fashion thing and a trope for that type of character.

(Also they can sell headphones if they have a popular character with headphones heh)

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score

headphones are much better than buds imo. more comfortable and less damaging to the ear

Reactions: Vanyanka

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $57.17

+ 4-5 in bonuses. Not as good as Monday or Tuesday, but not awful. See you guys in the morning.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
It is a fashion thing and a trope for that type of character.

(Also they can sell headphones if they have a popular character with headphones heh)
headphones are much better than buds imo. more comfortable and less damaging to the ear
Makes sense.

Since were loosely on the subject. I need an anime to watch because my list has dried up. Looking for a comedy/romance because my current weekly is all serious. I wish I used MAL so I could post what I've seen but if you have any recommendations that'd be ok with me.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Makes sense.

Since were loosely on the subject. I need an anime to watch because my list has dried up. Looking for a comedy/romance because my current weekly is all serious. I wish I used MAL so I could post what I've seen but if you have any recommendations that'd be ok with me.
new or in general?

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Makes sense.

Do you want an airing anime?

If so I can suggest Sweetness & Lightning or otherwise known as Amaama to Inazuma : http://myanimelist.net/anime/32828/Amaama_to_Inazuma

For non airing... I could name a bunch.. tell me if you want something that is non airing.

didn't make $100, but better then i've done. so im happy :D
Today's Projected Earnings: $75.45
:peace:
'nite people
inbefore mass rejects and you only actually make $6

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
new or in general?
Do you want an airing anime?

If so I can suggest Sweetness & Lightning or otherwise known as Amaama to Inazuma : http://myanimelist.net/anime/32828/Amaama_to_Inazuma

For non airing... I could name a bunch.. tell me if you want something that is non airing.

inbefore mass rejects and you only actually make $6
Prefer non airing so I can marathon. If we go by years because animation style has changed... no later than early 2000's?

To help with tastes... I kind of watch everything but when it comes to comedy/romance recent ones I have enjoyed were
1. Saekano: http://myanimelist.net/anime/23277/Saenai_Heroine_no_Sodatekata?q=Saekano
2. The World God Only Knows: http://myanimelist.net/anime/8525/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai
3. Oregairu: http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru
4. Hyouka: http://myanimelist.net/anime/12189/Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.