08/10 - Wrestling / Weightlifting Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pain experience survey | PANDA
Requester: Brock Bastian [AB7F6PMGV5XY3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.27 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.36 Generosity
★★★★ 4.66 Fairness
★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 94 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 5 minute survey; recall recent experiences and answer questions about them.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

2~ minutes

Reactions: <Gucci>

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short survey about sentence information (Possible $1 - $2 Bonus) | PANDA
Requester: CrowdLab [AEYECOQD48UU0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read a sentence to determine whether the sentence implies a given relation or not.
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Completed Microarguments #1 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;
Title: Visualization Study | PANDA
Requester: Stefania Paolini [A3IU293PQTUCG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.83] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This research looks at the psychological bases of mental visualization. Mental visualization refers to the “conscious and intentional act of creating a mental representation of a person, object, or event by seeing it with the ‘mind’s eye’”
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Visualization2015Qualification is 5;

Qual test available for the second one.

Reactions: <Gucci>

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short survey about sentence information (Possible $1 - $2 Bonus) | PANDA
Requester: CrowdLab [AEYECOQD48UU0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read a sentence to determine whether the sentence implies a given relation or not.
Time: 5 hours
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Completed Microarguments #1 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;
Title: Visualization Study | PANDA
Requester: Stefania Paolini [A3IU293PQTUCG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.83] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This research looks at the psychological bases of mental visualization. Mental visualization refers to the “conscious and intentional act of creating a mental representation of a person, object, or event by seeing it with the ‘mind’s eye’”
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Visualization2015Qualification is 5;

Qual test available for the second one.
i cant find the qual test? am i doing it wrong.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i cant find the qual test? am i doing it wrong.
Search up the requester. If that HIT, is still available, you should have the option to take a qual test.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Search up the requester. If that HIT, is still available, you should have the option to take a qual test.
ah i did. it's not there no more. that's why. figured maybe under different name.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
But really, you just gotta make sure you catch that initial explorer ant (or whatever entomologists call them) that scouts ahead for good places to take food. If you see one lonely ant, either kill it...or kill it. Because if you let it go, it goes back to the ant hill and tells all its buddies about your awesome house full of crumbs all over the ground. Y'know, they're probably laughing at you. Talking about what kinda slob would just leave a half eaten cheetos bag wedged underneath the couch. You should really clean that place up. I mean, c'mon, who spills ice cream on the carpet and thinks to themselves, "oh I won't even bother cleaning that up." Well guess what? The ants found your little gold mine of butterfinger wrappers. You swore off those over 6 months ago and couldn't even find the energy to throw them away. The ants will get you, tricker @tricker . The ants always know. Make sure you kill that scouter ant.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
But really, you just gotta make sure you catch that initial explorer ant (or whatever entomologists call them) that scouts ahead for good places to take food. If you see one lonely ant, either kill it...or kill it. Because if you let it go, it goes back to the ant hill and tells all its buddies about your awesome house full of crumbs all over the ground. Y'know, they're probably laughing at you. Talking about what kinda slob would just leave a half eaten cheetos bag wedged underneath the couch. You should really clean that place up. I mean, c'mon, who spills ice cream on the carpet and thinks to themselves, "oh I won't even bother cleaning that up." Well guess what? The ants found your little gold mine of butterfinger wrappers. You swore off those over 6 months ago and couldn't even find the energy to throw them away. The ants will get you, tricker @tricker . The ants always know. Make sure you kill that scouter ant.
lmao.

but you are right. The scout ant is the one to kill.

And dammit, how did you know about the cheetos?

(and you didn't mention the peanut butter ice cream drips I don't wipe up from the counter.)

Reactions: LightningLord
Status
Not open for further replies.